Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragonborn - Page 7 Empty Fyre

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 am

"At each creature's core lies their esscence, the energy that makes them them. If I'm following right, Keen is saying that we could potentially prevent the Archdemon's core from reforming it's body, thus stopping him coming back." Fyre looked up into the night sky.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Dragonborn - Page 7 Empty Re: Dragonborn

Post  Vilkas Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 am

((thanks Dan -_-))

Keen nodded

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 am

Elwyn nodded, thoughts forming in her mind. Well, that could work. She's heard of priests who seal away evil spirits (she didn't know if she believed it though), so why couldn't this work? She laughed internally at herself; she was talking as if she was going to go with them all the way to the final battle.

Well, are you? A small voice in her head asked, and she wasn't sure of the answer.

"It sounds like it should work. You should ask a high priest or a wise man or something more about it," Elwyn suggested before getting up, "I'm a little tired. I think I'm going to sleep."

Wiccan

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:14 am

"Sleep well then Elwyn. I'll stay up a little longer to tend to the fire." Fyre prodded one of the logs to better position in the fire.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 am

Keen said good night and, out of habit, kissed Elwyn on the forehead.

"Sorry, I meant nothing by this"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 am

Elwyn blushed and laughed softly, "I appreciate it. Goodnight."

She leaned in to give Keen a playful peck on the cheek before finding a soft spot of ground to sleep. She laid down, sighing a bit as Fendrell's spell definitely worked it's magic, and closed her eyes.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 am

Keen held where Elwyn kissed him for a moment before going over to Fyre and asking "um... what does this mean? I was only ever taught what a kiss on the forehead meant"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 am

"Honestly... I do not know. That kind of thing has never happened to me." He said with a sigh.

Sitting cross-legged by the fire, Fyre gazed into the night sky, could they really seal the Archdemon away? Do what so many before them couldn't?

Without realizing it, Fyre drifted off into sleep while sitting.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 am

(( Is it okay to time skip to morning? ))

Elwyn was the first to wake, or so it seemed that way. It was weird waking up on the ground and yet feeling like she had slept on a bed in a nice tavern. She stretched a bit before crawling to her feet, always a little sluggish when she first woke up in the morning. She noticed the sun was only just rising, but it was still quite dark, the area cast is shades of morning blues.

The fire was but a pile of glowing ashes now, smoke rising slowly since no one tended to it during the night. Elwyn picked up a long stick and started poking the embers, just for something to do. She looked over at Fyre, who had fallen a sleep sitting up, and smiled a little at the picture.

"Wæstling," she whispered softly, and a blanket formed out of light in her hands. She shook it out once before drapping it over Fyre's shoulders, careful not to wake him. Fendrell looked cosy in his cloak, and she wasn't quite sure where Keen was. She had seen him in a tree earlier...
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

Fyre stirred slightly when the blanket was put on him, then he awoke, "Wha? Oh." He smiled when he noticed the blanket, "Thanks."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 am

Keen wandered back to camp, two freshly killed rabbits in one hand and a deer in the other, and when he saw people awake he said "killed some breakfast"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:32 am

"Oh, you're-- sorry to wake you," Elwyn apologized, wondering if she should've just let him be. She turned when she saw Keen walking back to camp. She smiled; ah, there he is.

"Morning," she said, eyeing the game that Keen caught.

"Fyre, could you...?" She motioned to the fire pit.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 am

"Don't worry about waking me up, I never fully fall asleep, and sure." Snapping his fingers, he threw a small fireball into the heart of the fire, instantly bringing it back to life, "Want me to cut the meat?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Dragonborn - Page 7 Empty Fendrel

Post  The Family God Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 am

Fendrel awoke to the various sounds around him, the male groaning tiredly as he sat up in the dirt. He looked to the group curiously, watching them each go about what seemed to be their morning routines all the while trying to suppress a chuckle. Getting to his feet, he manipulated a light kinetic spell in a strange manner, the dirt on his cloak seeming to simply fall back to the ground.

"Good mornin' everyone, hope you slept as well as I did~," he recited, reminding himself of how he used to spout that statement every morning back at Sivaakrah. Soon enough, the smell of smoke from the campfire assaulted his nostrils. He chuckled softly, looking over to the group, "What's for breakfast, then?"
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Dragonborn - Page 7 Empty Keen

Post  Vilkas Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am

"Fresh rabbit and deer"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 am

She nodded in reply to Fyre, and then turned to see Fendrell walking over to them.

"You truly are a magic-worker, Fendrell. I slept like a baby last night. Thanks," She said with a grin.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 am

Fendrel chuckled nervously, unused to being credited. Back at Sivaakrah, he was just another student, nothing special. Yet here, he was being labeled as a 'magic-worker' from a moderate-level spell. "Ehm...thanks, I suppose. The force-field probably faded about 20 minutes ago, but the dirt will probably stay that way until someone shovels it up, just in case someone's wondering why there may be a fly buzzing around," he commented, sitting down next to the fireplace.

He stared into the flames for but a moment, wondering why he could never get the hang of basic offensive magic, like fire, but he could still manage standard offensive spells in the kinetics section of magic.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Leaving the game by Fyre, Keen climbed up to the top of his tree to look at the sky. He came back down and reported "The sky seems clear of wyverns, though we may need to seek shelter after we have eaten, there are some heavy clouds on the horizon"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 am

As Fyre cut up the meat, he made a face, "Lovely, just lovely. Rain." He muttered.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 am

Keen sat by the fire and said "no need to worry, there should be no rain for the better part of the day"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 am

"Even so, I don't like rain." Fyre said as he took a piece of cooked meat and placed on a flat rock that sat beside him, "Come and get it."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 am

Elwyn snatched up some for herself, making sure to leave plenty more for the others. She didn't need much because she could always get her own food, and the others would need more than her anyways. They looked like they worked hard or something.

"After we eat we should get moving pretty quickly then. You can always use that blanket to sheild yourself from the rain too," Elwyn suggested, grinning at the mental image of Fyre walking in the rain, cowering underneath a blanket.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 am

Sticking his tongue out at Elwyn, "That's why I have my hood." He swung it up in a huff.

Taking a piece of meat directly off of the stick he was roasting it on, he took a voracious bite out of it, his slightly pointed teeth gnashing together.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Fendrel chuckled softly, taking a bit of the meat from the fire in a magical grip, moving it over into his outstretched hand before taking a large bite out of it.

While he was listening to everyone else's conversations, he figured they were occupied well enough without him. In the meantime, he could silently analyse one of the issues he had a while ago.

Let's see...'æppela' was the word, 'apple' was the translation...I shouldn't add any of my reserves into it, as it should apparently just happen...unless I'm supposed to add some of my reserves into it, and the word is simply an incantation...ugh. *Think*, Fendrel, think!
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:51 am

Keen took some meat and ate quietly. He was ready to leave when they wanted.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

Taking a final bite of the meat, Fyre kicked dirt onto the fire to extinguish it, "Well, we got tracks to make. Let's go."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:39 pm

"Let's go then," Elwyn nodded to the others, making sure they were all ready before they head off, with her in the lead. She let herself feel like the leader of the group, even though she knew she was just a guide.

The sky was grey and heavy with clouds, the sun not completely blocked but still letting some morning sunshine in. Though she suspected that Keen would be right in assuming it would start to rain soon.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 am

Keen walked alongside Elwyn, one hand ready to draw a blade as he listened intently for any sign of attack.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 am

Fyre walked alongside them, eyes watching the horizon and hand on the pommel of the blade on his hip, his headache was back with a vengeance.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 am

Fendrel sat up from his seat, moving all his supplies into his pack before walking alongside the group. He stayed a little further back, scanning the immediate area in silence. Within his mind, of course, he was still trying to figure out the conundrum he was having trouble with earlier.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next