Dragonborn

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

Taking a final bite of the meat, Fyre kicked dirt onto the fire to extinguish it, "Well, we got tracks to make. Let's go."

evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Wiccan on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:39 pm

"Let's go then," Elwyn nodded to the others, making sure they were all ready before they head off, with her in the lead. She let herself feel like the leader of the group, even though she knew she was just a guide.

The sky was grey and heavy with clouds, the sun not completely blocked but still letting some morning sunshine in. Though she suspected that Keen would be right in assuming it would start to rain soon.

Wiccan

Posts : 443
Join date : 2010-10-06

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Vilkas on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 am

Keen walked alongside Elwyn, one hand ready to draw a blade as he listened intently for any sign of attack.

Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:38 am

Fyre walked alongside them, eyes watching the horizon and hand on the pommel of the blade on his hip, his headache was back with a vengeance.

evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14

Back to top Go down

Fendrel

Post  The Family God on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 am

Fendrel sat up from his seat, moving all his supplies into his pack before walking alongside the group. He stayed a little further back, scanning the immediate area in silence. Within his mind, of course, he was still trying to figure out the conundrum he was having trouble with earlier.

The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Wiccan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:23 am

As Elwyn walked, she eyed the two Dragonborn on either side of her, watching their hands rest on the hilts on their weapons. She laughed, bringing their attention to her.

"Relax guys, it's not like anything is going to randomly swoop down and attack us again." Elwyn realised that she probably shouldn't say things like that and jinx her luck, but really. Okay, so they had gotten attacked on this road again, and Keen had encountered bandits earlier, but there's no way their luck could be that bad that they'd keep running into things.

A growl to her right confirmed her earlier thought; she really shouldn't jinx their luck.
avatar
Wiccan

Posts : 443
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 23

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Vilkas on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 am

Keen leapt into the bushes where the growling came from. There was some rustling, grunting and growls. Then they fell silent. Keen crawled out of the bush and said "I have no idea what that was. And I am unsure if it is truly dead"

_________________
Chester come to school and said,
"Durn, I growed another head."
Teacher said, "It's time you knowed
The word is 'grew' instead of 'growed.'"

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
avatar
Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22
Location : On my ass

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 am

"Well, let's just keep going, if it leaps at us, we'll fight." Fyre said.
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Wiccan on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 am

"What? What the hell did you do to it?" Elwyn asked Keen, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. It sounded like a wild animal of some sort, from what she heard, but she didn't exactly want to go racing into the bushes to confirm her thoughts.

"Fyre's right, let's just continue on..." She said, ushering the group forward, but sparing a backwards glance at the bushes.

(( Well that took care of that. ))
avatar
Wiccan

Posts : 443
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 23

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fendrel

Post  The Family God on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:08 am

Fendrel nodded once, "The Mancer has the right idea. T'is wise not to provoke those you don't want to bother with, I suppose," he muttered, trying to ensure the group could still hear him. The issue of summoning an apple had left his mind already, his thoughts now searching for what the noise behind the group could possibly be coming from.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Vilkas on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Keen didn't answer Elwyn's question, he seemed to... disturbed by whatever the creature was.

((Sorry if I messed up a planned encounter. I didn't know what else to say TT_TT))

_________________
Chester come to school and said,
"Durn, I growed another head."
Teacher said, "It's time you knowed
The word is 'grew' instead of 'growed.'"

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
avatar
Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22
Location : On my ass

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:07 am

Fyre silently chuckled, for the first time something he said actually was helpful.
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Vilkas on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:10 am

Keen wiped some blood away from his eye that had dripped down from a cut just above his brow. Other than the fact that it got in his eye Keen didn't seem to troubled by it.

_________________
Chester come to school and said,
"Durn, I growed another head."
Teacher said, "It's time you knowed
The word is 'grew' instead of 'growed.'"

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
avatar
Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22
Location : On my ass

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Wiccan on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:43 pm

(( Haha it's okay, I thought it was funny. ))

The group continued walking, and Elwyn was happy to notice that they walked quite a bit without any disturbances. Though of course, just as she thought that, the heavy clouds in the sky that were threatening to let water fall any moment finally gave wa,y and it began to rain; slow at first, but quickly picking up until it was pouring heavily.

At once, Elwyn's gaze strayed towards Fyre, since he was the one that had made a sour face at the mention of rain this morning. "You okay?" She said, slightly louder than normal so he could hear it above the roar of the downpour.
avatar
Wiccan

Posts : 443
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 23

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fendrel

Post  The Family God on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Fendrel chuckled as the rain began to pour down. While he could tell Fyre was not looking forward to the incoming maelstrom, Fendrel barely paid it any mind.

As the first drops of rainwater began to hit the ground in front of him, Fendrel was reminded of a certain effect his robes were given ages ago when he had 'altered' it. One large raindrop fell straight at his pack, threatening to drench the vulnerable parchment and ink of the many books within. Yet, just as it would have met with the cloth of the pack...it stopped, just as if it had hit the floor below, right on the surface of Fendrel's bag. Due to the fold of the pack, the water drop glided along until it fell of the side, the bag showing no signs that moisture had ever met it in that time.

Fendrel chuckled, noting that the rainwater had quite swiftly drenched his face and hair, forging onward through the terrible weather. He looked to the group ahead of him, raising his voice in the hopes that they could hear him, "Should we look for shelter, or are we quite intent on moving through this storm all the same?" he asked, really uncaring as to what the decision would be.

So long as his books stayed undamaged, he was content either way.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Keen

Post  Vilkas on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Keen looked around the area and said "I have heard of attacks in this area. It would be wise not to linger"

((When I read 'It would be wise not to linger' I keep hearing it in Kratos' voice X3))

_________________
Chester come to school and said,
"Durn, I growed another head."
Teacher said, "It's time you knowed
The word is 'grew' instead of 'growed.'"

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
avatar
Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22
Location : On my ass

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Fyre, with his hood up now, groaned, "Fine... Just fine."

As the rain hit the cloth of his cloak small sizzles could be heard and it would seem that the cloak wasn't getting wet at all.

Looking around through the downpour, "I would prefer to find shelter, but barring that, I'll have to ride this out."
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Vilkas on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 am

"If we must stop then let's search for a cave or something," Keen suggested "At the very least it would be defensible should there be an attack"

_________________
Chester come to school and said,
"Durn, I growed another head."
Teacher said, "It's time you knowed
The word is 'grew' instead of 'growed.'"

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
avatar
Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22
Location : On my ass

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 am

Fyre sniffed the air, "Gah! The moisture is so thick... I think this rain will last some time, potentially well into the night. And while I can summon a fireball to light things up, I'd rather not be weakened by the effort."
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Fendrel

Post  The Family God on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 am

Fendrel could just barely understand the Mancer through the incessant noise of the torrent around the group. He chuckled softly, picking up his pace to walk just alongside the male, "If I could keep the water out, would it drain you as much as if I didn't?" he asked calmly.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 am

Thinking for a minute, "Honestly? I have no idea. I was talking about the fact that this rain might as well last until or through the night. If we had to continue during the night, I was saying that if I had to I could summon a fireball to act like a torch."
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Fendrel

Post  The Family God on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 am

Fendrel blinked, "So...you don't know light spells either?" he chuckled softly, "Thought I was the only one who couldn't get the hang of those..."

(Damned writer's block today...)
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 am

Sighing, "The only light I can cast is those from the fire I can summon as a part of my Mancer heritage. Any other magic is useless on me. Mancers are incredibly resilient to magic in body and mind, but that comes with the fact that we can't use magic. In Mancer history, there was only one who figured out magic, but that magic was so weak that any mage could best her. And that was maybe two thousand years ago."
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Wiccan on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 am

"Well if there are any caves, they're certainly not here on the open road," Elwyn said, her hair thoroughly soaked and she blinked rapidly as water dripped into her eyes. "Let's head through the woods, but in the direction we're supposed to be going," She pointed south east, the path they were on at the moment going directly south.

If they didn't find any shelter, at the very least they would be cutting through the forest as well as their travel time. She knew the forest wasn't really the safest thing to be going through, but the canopy would provide some shelter as well.

"Well?" She prompted the others, wanting to try and get out of the rain quicker.
avatar
Wiccan

Posts : 443
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 23

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:59 am

"Fine with me." Fyre said irritably.
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Vilkas on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 pm

"The trees may offer some shelter from the rain as we travel" Keen pointed out, nodding in agreement

_________________
Chester come to school and said,
"Durn, I growed another head."
Teacher said, "It's time you knowed
The word is 'grew' instead of 'growed.'"

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
avatar
Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22
Location : On my ass

Back to top Go down

Fendrel

Post  The Family God on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:39 am

Fendrel nodded once, "Lead on, I've got nowhere better to go," he commented, chuckling.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Wiccan on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 am

"Okay, let's get moving." Elwyn nodded to the others, hurrying off the path and into the woods. As soon as they were under the cover of the trees, she noticed a slight let up in the rain. She looked up, just as a large drop of water fell onto her nose, and she spluttered and decided to keep her head down from now on.

"Keep an eye out, not sure how safe these woods are." Elwyn reminded.
avatar
Wiccan

Posts : 443
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 23

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fyre

Post  evan..relic on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:06 am

Fyre chuckled, "The woods are safer than the road it would seem."
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Wiccan on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 am

"I swear that road is cursed or something," Elwyn muttered as she picked up the bottoms of her skirt and wrung it out. Even though it would continue to get wet, at least she relieved a little of the heavy weight.
avatar
Wiccan

Posts : 443
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 23

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonborn

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum