Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 2 Die

+2
evan..relic
Vilkas
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 2 Die

Post  Vilkas Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 am

Kyo pulled Jack's fleeve and tried to get him to flee. "Bompa baad"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 2 Empty Samantha

Post  Erika Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 am

Sam caught up to them, and saw the hunter pulling on the humans sleeve. "He is right. I know from experience." She said. Looking at the hunter, she remembered his name. "Kyo." She whispered.

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 2 Empty Jake Starling

Post  evan..relic Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 am

Startled, Jake looked up and saw the girl, "Wha?"

Not hesitating, he looked down at Kyo, "Come with me Kyo." He started running away from the gas station.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 am

Kyo closed his eyes and ran behind Jack. Bompa always made him cringe when they died.

Last edited by Kira on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid computer didn't tell me even..relic made a post yet)

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 am

Sam looked at Kyo, and swore. Looking back at the boomer, she took aim with her gun, and fired a shot. Then made a hasty retreat, following Kyo, and the strange human.

Last edited by Erika on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 2 Empty Till

Post  The Family God Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:38 am

Till looked up from his seated position inside the ruins of a restaurant, spotting a strange trio of people. His stomach grumbled, almost painfully so. He sighed, drawing his USP in his left hand and extending his strange tendril from his forearm. As it moved out, the shape of the tendril could even be seen beneath his skin, slithering outwards towards his wrist where the tendril ended at a sharpened point. He inhaled sharply, preparing for what he was about to do.

His eyes followed the member of the group that was trailing behind a bit (Your choice of who), his tendril getting ready to strike. "Remember, Till..." he muttered to himself, "Don't puncture, grab the gun-arm, and pull as fast as you can...that window may be tricky, but if you get them close enough, THEN you can negotiate with them..." He sighs, extending his arm out swiftly, his tendril flying off towards his target.

(Alright, feel free to pick whom he attacks. His intent isn't to puncture, just ensnare and pull towards the restaurant)
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 am

Kyo felt something wrap around his ankle, then he was pulled away. He clawed at the ground to stop himself, but was promptly attacked by a charger.

"AIIIIIIIIIP!"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:30 am

Jake jumped when he heard Kyo's yelp, spinning around, he saw him getting dragged away and smashed.

"Oh shit!" He brought out his rifle and tried to aim for the Charger's head. He took his shot, but missed by a hair's breadth.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 am

Sam saw the charger hit Kyo. Anger flared in her, and she pulled her gun out in one movement, took aim and fired. The bulled hit the charger in the right eye, making it roar in pain. Taking aim again, she fired, and got the charger between its eyes. It stumbled, and fell forward.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 am

Kyo... was crushed under the charger. He just barely managed to squeeze out from under it. Kyo took a moment to look at the squished tendril still around his ankle.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 am

Till felt his tendril wrap around something that was indeed moving and attempting to fight back, so he knew he hit his mark. Immediately he started pulling the tendril back, but was jolted forward towards the windows as a charging infected picked up his quarry. He skidded along the floor aways, trying to get his feet beneath him as he struggled to keep holding onto whomever he had ensnared. He gritted his teeth, feeling his tendril get squashed beneath some heavy force. Biting back a whimper, he glared ahead, angling his lower body to meet the wall.

Sure enough, the pulling against his tendril stopped just before the force would've caused him to be thrown through the broken window. He breathed a sigh of relief, counting his blessings and pulling his tendril in once more.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 am

Kyo didn't have enough energy to fight against the tendril. He stared at what had captured his ankle.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 am

Samantha, ran for Kyo, seeing a tendril wrapped around his ankle, and being dragged, she grabbed Kyo's hand. "Hold on." Sam dived for his ankle, and tried to unwrap the tendril from him. "I almost got you free." She said, giving the tendril a yank to loosen its hold on her friend.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 am

Till inhaled sharply, his tendril being grabbed and the load increased. He sighed, bringing his pistol to bear on the human scrabbling at his tendril. "Sorry..." he muttered, pulling the trigger and firing a warning shot just to the left of the girl, trying to pull the hooded one through the broken window.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:17 am

Kyo heard the shot and batted the female away, allowing himself to be pulled through the window.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:20 am

Till watched as the tendril pulled the hooded one through the window with a slight grin. Things are finally looking up...

He pulled the hooded one up to it's feet, moving the tendril up gingerly to the neck, not tight enough to choke but tight enough that the male couldn't slip out. "Don't move, and I won't hurt you...I just need you for a moment, so don't worry too much..." He adjusted the tendrils once more to limit the hooded male's movement, the held his pistol up against the hooded one's head, looking out the window to the other male as well as the female he had shot at a moment ago.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 am

Sam gasped, and jumped to the side. Pulling her gun out, she aimed at whoever had fired at her. Having Kyo bat her away, she nearly cried out, as she watched him being pulled into the broken window of the restaurant.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:27 am

"No..." Kyo whimpered "note dem, piss" (Not them, please)

((I'm not trying to, but Kyo's words come out this way XD))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:44 am

Till looked to the hooded one form the corner of his eye. "Sssh~. I'm not going to 'hurt' them, so long as they don't bother attacking me...if they shoot first, however, I'll have to shoot back...I'm sorry you got caught up in all this..."

His stomach growled loudly, followed by a groan from Till's throat. "I need this to happen, young one...sorry."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:22 am

Samantha ran towards the restraunt gun in hand. "KYO!" She yelled. Her fear of him being hurt, started getting the better of her.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 am

"NO! STIE!" Kyo cried out, struggling against the man.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:30 am

Hearing Kyo cry out, she stopped. She saw the man holding Kyo around the neck with the tendril. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Kyo." She whispered.

((she is in plain site of the man and kyo))
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 am

Till looked to the newcomer with a look of determination, with restrained desperation.

"You...uh...put down your weapons! I'm not looking for violence here, so it's best you set everything down before I have to hurt this kid."

He was trying to hide that he really didn't want to do any of this, but his growling stomach reminded him that he had to.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 am

Sam holstered her pistol, and gave the strange man a look that could kill. "Release him." She said, her voice pleading.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:13 am

Till looked to the woman's holstered weapon with a frown. "Not good enough. Set your weapons down and kick them into the corner by the door. I don't want any funny business..."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 am

Jake watched the preceedings from a distance, walking up to the fallen Charger, he took out on pistol and shot it cleanly through the skull so that it died.

Turning around, he stalked away, obviously not needed anymore. He wasn't sure of where to go, but for some reason death honestly looked like a viable option.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:16 am

Samantha looked at Kyo, and let her tears show. "Kyo." She said again. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." Her voice was sad, and slightly choked. Taking off her weapong, she threw it onto the ground by the door, not hard, but like she had no energy left to fight with.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 am

"Piss! No ham!" (Please, no harm)
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:18 am

Till sighed, lowering his weapon a bit, the gun now pointed at the male's side. "That's better...see, I haven't got much to bargain with, so I wouldn't be able to trade for any food supplies...I...I haven't had anything to eat for a good two days, and I'm about ready to anything for a simple slice of bread..." He straightened up again, looking to the female, "If you have any food supplies you can spare, then your friend may walk away unscathed."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 am

Sam placed a hand in her pocket, and pulled out an energy bar. Showing it to him, she tossed it over. "I have more, but I need them too." Sighing, She looked at Kyo. "Please, let him go."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next