Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 2 Die

+2
evan..relic
Vilkas
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 3 Empty Jake Starling

Post  evan..relic Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 am

Jake watched the preceedings from a distance, walking up to the fallen Charger, he took out on pistol and shot it cleanly through the skull so that it died.

Turning around, he stalked away, obviously not needed anymore. He wasn't sure of where to go, but for some reason death honestly looked like a viable option.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 3 Empty Samantha

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:16 am

Samantha looked at Kyo, and let her tears show. "Kyo." She said again. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." Her voice was sad, and slightly choked. Taking off her weapong, she threw it onto the ground by the door, not hard, but like she had no energy left to fight with.

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 3 Empty Re: Left 2 Die

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 am

"Piss! No ham!" (Please, no harm)

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 3 Empty Till

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:18 am

Till sighed, lowering his weapon a bit, the gun now pointed at the male's side. "That's better...see, I haven't got much to bargain with, so I wouldn't be able to trade for any food supplies...I...I haven't had anything to eat for a good two days, and I'm about ready to anything for a simple slice of bread..." He straightened up again, looking to the female, "If you have any food supplies you can spare, then your friend may walk away unscathed."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 am

Sam placed a hand in her pocket, and pulled out an energy bar. Showing it to him, she tossed it over. "I have more, but I need them too." Sighing, She looked at Kyo. "Please, let him go."

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 am

Till moved his right arm, the same one maintaining the tendril, to grab the energy bar as it was tossed. He grinned widely, looking up to the female, back to the male, then finally back to the female. "This is under the expectation that neither you nor the male are going to attack me if I do, you realize this right?"
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:26 am

Samantha looked at him. "My gun is over there, how can I possibly attack you? As for Kyo, I don't control him." Wiping her tears away, she took a deep breath. "I just hope he doesn't do anything that would warrant you hurting him."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:27 am

"day saf" (they safe) Kyo replied.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 am

Till sighs, holstering his pistol and letting his tendril slip away from the male's form, assuming this was the Kyo the female mentioned. He pulled the tendril back up into his arm, the strange-looking tendril wrapping around his wrist and ending in a sharpened point just at his palm. Till sat down where he was standing just a second ago, opening his energy bar. "Thanks...sorry about all that, desperate times and all that..."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 am

Sam smiled. "Yes, everyone is safe." Thinking, she brought out her old CEDA badge. Showing it to Kyo, she told him. "It's gone Kyo." She used the hand signal for gone. "I blew it up." She made the hand signal for explosion. Then lighting her lighter, she showed it to him. "Big fire, CEDA burned." She lit the badge on fire, and dropped it on the ground between them.

"I understand." She told this strange male. "My name is Sam." She said, keeping her eyes focused on Kyo.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 am

Kyo paid no attention to the female. He studied the new male. Was he safe?
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 am

Till looked over to the female with a nod, "Name's Till, for what it's worth...I guess you two are immune, hmm?" He bit into the energy bar again as his sentence ends.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 am

Kyo pointed at himself and said "Aunta. Keh-oh"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 am

Till blinked, "What's wrong with the kid? He seems to have...a bit of difficulty speaking...some sort of mental disorder I don't know about?" he asked, trying not to offend the two.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:38 am

Sam looked at Till. "I am. Kyo isn't." She said. "CEDA took him, and infected him with the green flu. They used a drug, to keep his mind sane. For the most part it worked, but It didn't restore him to the way he was before." More tears made themselves known. "His real name is Kyo, he likes honey bread, he did alot of parkour, and he lived in a box, near my house." Sam didn't know why she was saying this to Till, but she was waiting for Kyo to see the burned badge.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 am

"Aunta infeded" Kyo repeated.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 am

Sam looked at Kyo, and smiled. "Yes, Kyo. Hunter infected." She said. "You are a good hunter." Wiping another tear away, she sighed.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 am

Till nods in understanding, "Ah...one of those pouncing things...annoying creatures, no offense to this Kyo thing..."

Till held out his right hand as if to shake one of their hands, his tendril slithering out ever so slightly, moving about as if it had a mind of it's own. "My...wife was infected...she grew a set of massive nails, then tried to kill me...I stopped her from stabbing my chest....buuuuut she kind of got my arm. This is the aftermath of that stab..."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 am

Sam looked at Till, and frowned. "A witch." She recognized the description.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 am

"Adacked bee wha?" (Attacked by witch)
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 am

Till looked to Sam with a raised eyebrow, "So that's what you call the Crying Ones...guess it's a lot shorter than my nickname for them. But yeah, I've been scouring this place for AGIs from CEDA...they're the only thing preventing me from becoming one of those creatures out there..." He pulls out an empty hypoallergenic needle with a frown, "The trouble is...I've run out, and I'm only covered by my last injection for another hour..."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 am

Sam looked at Kyo. "Yes, attacked by witch." She confirmed. Looking at Till, she saw the needle in his hand. Diggin in her other pocket, she came out with one needle. "Here. I had it just in case." She said, handing it out to him. "Working with CEDA had its benefits, until I blew it up."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 am

Till looked to the hypo with a wide grin, his tendril shooting at blinding speeds and snatching the needle deftly before moving it over to his left hand. "Many thanks, little lady...good to see not all hope is lost." He pocketed the needle, his tendril moving back into it's 'neutral' position around his wrist and beneath his skin.

"So...none of you find this...*thing* on my arm at all creepy or anything...?" If not, that would be a first...
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:02 am

Kyo got a closer look and asked "Sohmah?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 am

Sam watched Till, and grinned. "I saw worse when working with CEDA." She stated. Going to Kyo, she kneeled down beside him. Showing him the now burned badge, she repeated herself. "CEDA is gone. They can't hunt you anymore." Hearing him, she nearly cried out. Looking away, she tried to control herself.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 am

Kyo bolted away from the female, to the other side of Tikk.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:06 am

Till sighs, "Well...suppose your generation was kind of detached from all of this...you probably barely batted an eyelash when everything hit the fan..." He looked about the restaurant briefly, "There's a basement with a lockable metal door in the basement if you two need a place to stay...other than that, no reason to stick around with an old monster like m-..."

His sentence was cut short as Kyo bolted away from Sam. He blinked a few times, processing the action before spouting a very short, "Wha-?"
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:09 am

Kyo snarled at the female "Keh-dah!" (CEDA)
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am

Sam looked at Kyo, then saw him jump away from her. Getting to her feet, she turned her back on both of them, and cried silently. Suddenly she went to the wall, and started to punch it repeatedly. She was angry at CEDA for what they had done to her friend. To her Kyo.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:13 am

Till sighed, "Something gives me the impression you're not used to dealing with anger...believe me, I know the feeling, but you don't need to go about punching inanimate objects..."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next