Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left Behind

2 posters

Go down

Left Behind Empty Left Behind

Post  Vilkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 am

Name:
Immune/Carrier:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

"If I can do something so others can be safe, then I will forsake my safety in favor of theirs"
- Kyo
Name: Kyo
Height: 5' 10"
Immune/Carrier: Immune
Appearance:
Left Behind The-hu10
Bio: Kyo doesn't remember life before the Green Flu. In all the chaos he knew he couldn't survive so he found a dead hunter's corpse, smeared its blood on him and took its clothes. With the scent of the infected on him the real infected left him alone for the most part.
Other: Because Kyo had to perfect his Infected Persona he slowly lost his ability to speak beyond growls and the occasional mangled word. It was Kyo that went around Toronto building the safe houses
Tank (Tonka)
Tank heard: Freeze
Tank near: whimper with a growl undertone
Witch (Wah)
Witch heard: Sniffle
Witch near: Deep in the throat growl
Smoker (Somah)
Smoker heard: Cough
Smoker near: Air going over the vocal cords
Hunter (Aunta)
Hunter heard: One hand up, other hand motioning for silence, ear up
Hunter near: Flattens body to the ground
Boomer (Bompa)
Boomer heard: Gags
Boomer near: tsk tsk tsk tsk (Ticking with his tongue)
Jockey (Joka)
Jockey heard: Pulls on the others sleeves to get the to crouch
Jockey near: Starts to snarl at no one (He's trying to scare it off)
Charger (Chaka)
Charger heard: Oof
Charger near: Pushes everyone against walls
Spitter (Pitta)
Spitter heard: Head low, looks at rooftops
Spitter near: Ssssssssss
Blaze (Bom): Bobs his head (Think raptor from Jurassic Park)
'Out of regular territory': Snarls, readies to pounce, digs his claws into the ground like a cat kneading
'Where?': Sniffs the air while doing hand signals
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Left Behind Empty Natan Hawke

Post  Vilkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 pm

"This infection took everything from me, but I won't let it get me. I'm going to survive. To reclaim what I can"
- Natan Hawke
Name: Natan Hawke
Height: 5' 7"
Immune/Carrier: Carrier
Appearance:
Left Behind Daniel10
Bio: Natan was the happiest person alive before the infection hit. He had a wonderful home, a loving fiancee, and twins on the way. It was the night of his wedding when the infection hit, and he held his wife at the alter as she changed. She begged for Natan to make the pain stop, but there was nothing he could do but hold her. And he didn't let go until she completely turned.
Other: Natan wields to desert eagles and a kitchen knife hidden in his boot. The front of his shirt has distinct rips from a witch attack
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Left Behind Empty Re: Left Behind

Post  evan..relic Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 am

Name: Jacob Starling
Height: 6' 0"
Immune/Carrier: Immune
Appearance: Left Behind Jake_s10
Bio: Jacob's life up until the infection was rather odd as his father was a general and was brought up under a military lifestyle. From when he could walk his father trained him in hand-to-hand & melee combat, firearms, and survival. Because of his training he didn't have many friends; he was simply too rigid and cold for anyone to get to know him. Such high-stress was his life, that his hair turned prematurely white/grey. Jacob knows the pain of loss as when the infection hit, his father ended up turning into a Tank and mother into a Spitter; he ended up having to kill them both with his father's Beretta 92 pistol, which was meant to be his inheritance ironically. Raided his father's stockpile for the second Beretta he carries and the FN SCAR rifle, plus the ammo for all of the guns. Carries several cartridges in the pockets of the forest green trench coat he wears (helps with camouflage when he's in the forest) and the rest in his backpack, which carries the rest of his survival gear. Lived in the rural New York area, but has made his way to Canada as he heard of a military evacuation there, but it turned out to be a red herring.
Other: Carries a machete on his belt. Normally silent unless he has something important to say. In a pocket of his backpack, he carries a military satellite phone, but for some reason it barely works, he keeps it with him just in case.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Left Behind Empty Re: Left Behind

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down