Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 2 Die

+2
evan..relic
Vilkas
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Till

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 am

Till looked to the neighbouring buildings, then back to the group. "We need to head for the church! Fall down, though, and you're screwed!"

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Kyo

Post  Vilkas Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 am

Kyo awkwardly clamored up the wood steps again and, listening to Tipp, headed for the thick walled place. His sanctuary.

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 am

Till awkwardly jumped from the roof of the restaurant over just a foot or two to the next building, a rival restaurant that had sold all manner of pasta before the infection hit. Turning back, he looked to see who else was coming.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Timothy Gordon

Post  Stonewing Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 am

Tim grabbed the bowie knife from where the guy (what he thought) kicked over to him. Tim let out a little cheer when he felt the handle, and quickly grasped it. He then proceeded to repeatedly stab the undead on top of him until the body went limp over him. Tim then shoved the body to his side and tried to get tohis feet, muttering "I didn't ask for a wake up call..."

Tim spied the group climbin the ladder, and decided that it would be best to follow them, considering that staying would result in him becoming a manwich.

Stonewing

http://roleplayingmovement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Jake Starling

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 am

Jake quickly climbed the ladder after Tim. Reaching the top, he quickly closed the hatch over the ladder, "We don't have too long to dilly dally around."

Watching Kyo leap towards the church, "To the church it is I suppose."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 am

Till looked to the group on the roof, trying to hurry them along with a wave of his uninfected arm. "This way, we can keep off the ground through here!" he called to them.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewing Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 am

"Well then lts get going!" yelled Tim, following the other guy with the wierd forearm, which reminded him of popeye the sailor.

Last edited by Stonewing on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stonewing
Stonewing

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 am

(Bare in mind he only has the one infected forearm right now)

Till turned about, barely making the next jump over to the neighboring building. From below, he could still hear the Crazed Ones snarling up at him. He secretly hoped that they wouldn't find out about the gas pipe on the side of the building that could potentially lead them up onto the roofs.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Kyo

Post  Vilkas Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Kyo, already three roofs ahead turned and waited for the others to catch up

((Because nothing else to say))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:18 am

Till looks over to the last gap, a 12-foot leap across to the roof of the church. With a sigh, he looked over past the group, noticing the Crazed One's following them at a rapid rate. With a groan, he ran towards the edge, leaping out towards the church.

The leap to him felt like it was moving in slow motion as he looked down to the bone-crushing fall he would undergo if he missed. This caused him to look back up towards the ledge he had been trying to reach, passing by his head. Realizing he wouldn't make the leap and instead hit the wall, he reached his right-arm upwards, his tendril shooting out at a rate faster than he was falling. The tendril angled over the ledge, latching onto the lip and stopping his fall.

With all his downward force suddenly stopped, Till was jostled a bit, but he was grateful he hadn't fallen all the way down to the floor. With a groan, he started to retract his tendril and scale the wall, hoping the others had a means to cross.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 am

Jake watched Till go, "Shit, how are we supposed to cover that?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewing Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:35 pm

"Well, it's either that or meet up for lunch with our friends down there. Your choice really" Tim said, looking at the jump, then looking to Jake.

"Hey, I'm gonna try. If I don't make it, you know your options" Tim screamed as he ran to the edge and jumped, extending his every limb...

(because FUCK YOU, thats why)
Stonewing
Stonewing

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Till clambered up the lip of the wall, standing atop the church and facing the group on the roof across from him. He looked over just in time to watch Tim leap towards the ledge.

Oh god no, he's moving too slowly! he yelled within his own mind. Considering his options for all of three milliseconds, he extended his right arm outward, the tendril moving out of the limb at a rapid rate. With a general lack of precision, Till managed to get his tendril wrapped around one of Tim's arms as well as his torso. With a grunt, he braced himself for when Tim reached the last bit of his jump.

Feeling the weight on the tendril suddenly jump, he grunted with effort, trying to keep himself on the roof. My, you're a bit heavy... Till then peered over the edge, the tendril slowly retracting, "If you could climb up the weird tongue-thing, it would certainly make sure I don't fall down there with you," he called down to Tim.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewing Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Tim just froze as he realized what had happened. It took a few seconds, but he managed to say "I'll go ahead and choose not dying" as he started to climb the tendril coming from Till's arm. Eventually Tim made it to the ledge and pulled himself up, still in shock over what just happened.
Stonewing
Stonewing

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Till unwound his tendril from Tim's form as the male made it atop the roof, looking back to the others, "I could grab onto you if you don't think you'll make it, but of course I've only got the one freakish arm-thing, so one at a time please."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 am

Calling over the gap, "Till, try to catch me, but be ready to pivot on one foot!" He backed up a bit and took the gap at a running start, planting one foot on the edge, he launched himself into the air.

((Didn't know what else to post, I really want this one to get going again))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Samantha

Post  Erika Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 am

Sam followed the others. She was able to leap the rooftops. Deciding to try to race Kyo, she picked up speed, and was somehow able to keep up with him, though she was a bit slower than him because of his mutation. Falling back, she let him go ahead, and waited for the others to catch up.

((im so lost))
Erika
Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewing Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

(If noone's gonna post, I FUCKING WILL)

"I'll go inside and see if there's anyone, or anything, in there" called Tim to the group of people that he was now apparently following.

Tim entered the church through the bell tower, and made his way down. When he finished his descent down the bell tower ladder, he found himself in the pastor's office. He also found the pastor, well, what would have been the pastor if he had not blown his brains all over the wall with a 9 mil. pistol, which Tim had already taken from the corpse. As Tim had expected, there was a full chamber, minus one round. He quickly pocketed the pistol and moved into the worship area of the church...
Stonewing
Stonewing

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Kyo's Sanctuary

Post  Vilkas Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 am

((Just to describe what Kyo left there))

All over the church there were toys, most either broken or bloodstained. In the pastor's room, everywhere one could fit, there were ballerina dolls and monkeys with chimes. On a stand, an prominent display, were a ballerina music doll(The one that just spins on a stand as music plays) and a monkey with chimes that had scratches over the eyes.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Blaze

Post  Arcanis Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 am

Blaze heard a sound coming from the door that lead to the pastor's office, he looked at his injured leg thinking about running out of the church, but after checking he realized that he would make to much noise running and wouldn't make it out in time so he decided to wait and see if what caused the noise was coming and more importantly if it was hostile.

(There you happy now Tom)
Arcanis
Arcanis

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Samantha

Post  Erika Thu May 04, 2017 9:01 am

Sam followed Tim into the church to check things out. Her pistol drawn, she looked around cautiously. Seeing all the toys, she let out a small gasp. "Wow." Was all she was able to say.
Erika
Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Left 2 Die - Page 9 Empty Re: Left 2 Die

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9