Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 5 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 am

Ayasha closed her eyes, and relaxed her body. She knew that Geralt could and would keep her safe if anyone chose to attack.

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 5 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 am

Geralt watched as the pack slowly drifted into sleep, his body not responding to the collective want to rest.

Questions began to race through his head, questions of reality and life, questions he had asked ever since coming out of Death all those years ago; questions, he had no answer for.

Ripping himself away from those esoteric questions, he anchored himself back into reality, he was alive once more; more or less and that was what mattered.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 5 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 am

Ayasha sighed, and swiveled her ears. She felt at peace laying beside Geralt. However her mind wasn't. Questions of the furture blossomed in her head. Questions she wanted answers too. Mostly about her pack, and her unborn pups. Tearing herself away from her brooding, she shook her head to clear away the thoughts that didn't need to be thought about until after the pups were born.

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 5 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:56 am

Geralt looked out a hole in the wall, through which the full moon could be seen, thoughts still whirled through his head, Why did I come back? I know I was fully dead, but what drew back into the world of the living? Finding a mate? Taking revenge on the one who killed me? ...I don't know...

Leaving his brooding, he put his nose to Ayasha's neck, 'Love you.'

Last edited by evan..relic on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 am

Ayasha heard some of his thoughts, but did not question him. Smiling, she laid still, and replied, 'Love you too.'

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:54 am

--TIMESKIP--

The sun shone through the crevices in the ceiling, Geralt sighed, got up and stretched.

Looking at all of the other wolves, who were not yet awake, he sighed again, 'Being alive is so surreal, it's...alien to me.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 am

Ayasha smiled, but kept her eyes closed, and completely still. She felt the pups stirring within her, and sighed. 'We might have to leave. I don't trust my pack.' She said. Getting to her feet, she looked at her eldest. 'I hate to do it, but I will give responsibility of the pack to my oldest.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:26 am

'I understand, but am I in the understanding that if you recieve word of one thing out of place, you'll come back in an anger?' Geralt licked her nose.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:29 am

Ayasha smiled, and licked him back. 'I don't know what I will do.' Jumping off her ledge, she went to her eldest in the pack.

He awoke, and bowed to her. "Alpha." He said, in a kind voice.

Ayasha smiled. "I am giving you responsibility of the pack. I am leaving on a spiritual journey with my mate. I will return in a year." She said, her voice light, but with a hint of sadness.

Her eldest blinked, and nodded. "Alright." He said, bowing to her. "I shall be alpha until you return." Rubbing his cheek on her shoulder, as a sign of some weird friendship, her second in command nodded to her mate. "Be safe."

Ayasha nodded, and licked the top of his head. "You too." With that she exited the cave, and ran to the den that was a short distance away from the cave to wait for Geralt.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:25 am

Geralt nodded to the Beta and followed Ayasha out of the cave and to the den, he wiggled in beside Ayasha, 'So what now?'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 am

Ayasha smiled, and licked him on the cheek. 'I do not know.' She said. 'All I do know is that we need a safe place, so that we can have the pups without my pack, or any other enemy knowing about it.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:31 am

'I know of one such place, but it's not an easy journey from here. I hid there after I was wounded greatly before I died... and came back.'

Letting the memory wash over him, he thought for a second, 'Three days east of here and through the Crystal Peaks. There is a generously sized cave near to the peak that no animal will go near since they think the place is cursed. Humans won't come near either.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 am

Ayasha smiled, and clambered out of the den. 'Then let's go.' She said, as she started to walk east.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 am

Geralt quickly followed, 'Thankfully, being like me, it won't be a tough journey at all. Tough for the truly mortal, but us? No, not so much.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:48 am

Ayasha smiled. Feeling more movement inside her, she stopped and placed a paw on her flat stomach, that started to show only a tiny bit of her pregnancy. 'I hope I don't deliver these pups while journeying.' She said. Feeling a sudden push on her paw, she sighed. 'This is going to be fun.' Her voice held a note of sarcasm.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 am

Chuckling, 'Well, I'll put it this way, you've maybe got a week and a half until you deliver.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:53 am

Ayasha looked up at him startled, and growled. 'Perfect.' She said. 'And once the pups are born, will their growth rate slow to a normal wolf's, or is it sped up so they will end up dying in a month?' Her voice held worry, pain, and sadness.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:57 am

'Best guess, same growth rate as normal, but they won't... um... perish. Like we won't perish.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 am

Ayasha smiled. Nuzzling him, she took his paw, and placed it on her lower stomach above her full womb. She felt the pups stir, and push outwards. 'They want to say hi.' She said, with laughter in her voice.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:03 am

Geralt smiled as he licked Ayasha's cheek, 'Let's go. Besides, I can teach you more about the abilities you have now as we go.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:05 am

Ayasha let go of Geralt's paw, and walked on. 'Will I be able to do the things you can?' She asked, rather amazed with her new life.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 am

'For the most part, keep in mind, I've had years to learn. You get the crash course.' Geralt walked beside her, senses pricked for danger.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 am

Ayasha rolled her eyes. 'Fine.' She said, defeated. The pups stirred more, and a sudden bolt of pain went through her, that started in her stomach. Stopping, she fell to her side, her belly visibly staring to swell, as the pups grew within her. Whimpering, she placed a paw on her belly, that now clearly showed her pregnancy.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 am

'Make that a week...' Geralt looked up at the sky, the twin Crystal Peaks barely visible against the azure sky.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:18 am

Ayasha whimpered. The pain receeding, her belly looked like she had stuck a large watermellon under her fur. 'Oh great. This makes hunting and fighting impossible.' She said.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 am

'Hunting's no problem for either of us. Both of us can attract some of the stupider forest creatures towards us and command them to kill themselves for us. Fighting's a bit more difficult, but we can deter would-be enemies by giving off negative energy.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 am

Ayasha nodded. She felt the pups moving, and saw a visible bulge where one pup stretched itself. It's tiny paw visible through her taught skin.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:54 am

Sighing, 'Let's go, we have a ways to go.' He began to walk slowly for her sake.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 am

Ayasha walked beside him, her belly getting in the way, for she was unaccustomed to having the extra weight, and size. 'This is going to be fun.' She retored to his comment. 'Now because of this, we are probably going to take longer getting to your safe spot.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 am

'Nope, actually, I lied about how much time it will take. Just focus on the location, imagine your already there.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 5 Empty Re: wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next