Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 4 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 am

The corner of Geralt's mouth actually twitched slightly, 'Twenty dead years on top of the ten I spent alive.'

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 4 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

Ayasha looked at him, with sad eyes. 'So you have been alone for thirty years?' She asked. Turning away, but keeping close to him, she sighed. 'So why do you want me to lay close to your side?'

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 4 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 am

'How would you feel, if for twenty years, never a flicker of warmth emanated from your body, and all other wolves thought of you as a freak because you can have a human's bullet go right through you then it heals instantly with no damage?' He asked calmly.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 4 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 am

Ayasha sniffed, and got to her feet. Walking a meter away from him, she kept her back to him. 'And now you want a companian? A mate?' She asked with kindness in her voice.

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

'Companion. I don't know about mate, especially since I am dead. And I am not angry.'

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 am

Ayasha did not turn to face him. She sighed, and looked up into the sky. 'Why do you want me to be your companion?' Swishing her tail, with moonlight glittering off her white pelt, she shook her head, but refused to turn around, until Geralt either answered her question, or came to her.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

'Honestly, I don't know. Just...I would like...a companion...' Geralt sighed.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 am

Ayasha pawed at the ground and growled a soft note. 'Why me?' She asked. 'What do you see in me?'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:11 am

He shrugged, 'You're the first wolf that hasn't run from me.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am

Ayasha spun around growling. Leaping to him, she made a move for his neck, her tongue hitting his back, as she licked him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:22 am

'And may I ask what was that for, Ayasha?' Geralt rested his head on his paws while looking up at her.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:12 am

Ayasha backed off, and walked away. 'Forget it.' She said, sounding somewhat withdrawn.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 4 Empty Geralt and Ayasha

Post  evan..relic Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:27 am

Geralt chuckled, 'Is it really nothing, Ayasha?'

Ayasha did not look at Geralt. Hanging her head, she whimpered. 'No its not. I just want someone who appreciates me for me. I was just showing my appreciation for you.' Turning to face him, she tried to blink away the tears.

'Oh?' Geralt chuckled. He was curious, he had never actually experienced something like this.

Ayasha shook her head, and turned away from him. Her tears freely flowing down her muzzle. 'You don't get it.' She said, sadly. Ayasha felt dejected, and walked farther away from him. Whispering she said, "One day you will understand."

'Of course I don't, I have been alone for almost twenty years, never having any contact with any other wolf, I have a lot to learn, so naturally I do not understand.'

Ayasha sat down her tail wrapped around her feet, her head hung. 'Just forget it.' Her voice was filled with sadness. Staying where she was, she cried silently.

Geralt got up and went over to stand beside her, gently he licked her ear.

Ayasha jumped a little, but leaned in towards him. Her body touching his side, she felt a coolness, but also warmth coming from Geralt.

Geralt chuckled, 'Surprised?'

Ayasha nuzzled him, his shoulder fur becoming wet from her tears. She stayed silent, waiting for him to make a move of affection towards her. She was tired of showing affection and not getting any back.

Geralt closed his eyes for a second, then leaned towards Ayasha, their noses brushing for a moment.

Ayasha jumped, and got to her feet, only succeeding in falling onto her back. She looked up at him, her eyes wide. She hadn't expected him to almost practically kiss her.

Geralt's smile peaked on one side of his face, 'I heard that...' He said slyly.

Ayasha blushed. Turning her head away from him, she gulped. 'I...Im...Im sorry. I...I don't want you to feel.... uncomfortable.' She stuttered.

Geralt laughed then out of the blue pounced on her, but he missed slightly, and ended up rolling over Ayasha and onto his back while taking her with him.

Ayasha rolled over, and landed nearly ontop of him. Scrambling to her feet, she blushed a deeper crimson, and then licked him on the nose. Without thinking she muttered, 'My mate.'

Geralt laughed loudly, the first time in years. But his laughter was cut short by Ayasha's statement, 'M-m-mate?' He stuttered, a faint red visible through his thick black pelt.

Ayasha heard him, and quickly got off of him. Seeing the red through his fur, she realized her mistake, and gulped. Turning tail she ran into the forest, and scrambled into a den, she had dug herself a little ways away from the cave. Curling up into a ball she knew that Geralt may never forgive her for what she had said.

Geralt sighed as his form slowly began to lose it's shape, becoming like a puff of smoke in the wind, one of the many benefits of being dead. Quickly, he found his way to the small den and re-solidified by the entrance, 'I'm not mad Ayasha, I just didn't expect it.' He lay down on his paws so he could see into the den.

Ayasha whimpered, and turned her back on the entrance. Her body trembled, as she laid in the den. 'I'm sorry.' She said quietly. 'I didn't want you to feel like you have an obligation to me.' Ayasha whimpered again, and huddled into a tighter ball. "I'm sorry."

'Who said that I don't like you?' He crawled in beside her, 'And don't say sorry, it ill becomes you.' He curled around her and licked the side of her snout.

Ayasha relaxed slightly, and let him curl around her. She cuddled close to him, that she was practically underneath him. 'I probably like you a lot more than you like me.' She said solemnly.

He grinned, 'And what in the name of wolfkind makes you think that?' He cuddled even closer to her.

Ayasha laid still. Could this really be happening to her. Had a male finally decided to take her as his mate? She smiled, and relaxed further. Ayasha wiggled her back end, wanting to know if he had indeed chosen her as his mate.

Geralt licked her nose again, his body warming up quickly and responding to Ayasha's presence, he began quivering as his body began to catch up with him in years.

Ayasha noticed his body warming up, and his body quivering. She laid still, but her tail wiggled, smacking him between the legs.

Geralt quivered, biting his tongue, not truly wanting to do what would come naturally in any other wolf.

Ayasha felt his body responding to her, and she wiggled closer. Almost hearing his thoughts of not wanting to become like an ordinary wolf, she frowned. He was rejecting her. Becoming still, she flicked her tail, accidentally hitting him once again between the legs.

Geralt couldn't help himself, his member engorged with blood, he straddled Ayasha and plunged the white hot rod deep into Ayasha, grimacing as it swelled even more.

Ayasha yelped and shuddered as he entered her. 'Geralt?' Suddenly pleasure flashed through her. She tried to get away as many female wolves did while being mated.

Geralt, already stubborn from his years, followed her as she tried to get away, his knot stuck firmly in her. He growled as he pulsated within her.

Ayasha yelped, and whimpered. As he pulsated inside her, she growled as pleasure again flashed through her. She felt herself becoming wetter, and her cervix opening slightly. She knew both of them were coming close to losing it.

Geralt tried to hold back the howl that was bubbling in his throat, but unsucessfully. The howl burst from his mouth as his member sprayed Ayasha's inside with his potent seed.

Ayasha felt him release inside her. She felt his seed being pulled into her womb, to impregnate her so that she could carry his pups. Howling as she climaxed as well, she shook under him, and collapsed. Feeling his knot pulling on her, but being stuck, she whimpered a note of pain and pleasure.

Geralt's howl tapered off as his knot subsided to the point that he could remove himself from her. He rolled over and panted, 'Does that answer your question?'

Ayasha panted, and curled up beside him. 'Yes.' She said. She felt his seed inside her womb, and she sighed in contentment. 'I guess you wanted me to carry your pups. And in so doing, become your mate?' She asked.

'Honestly, I did not know that I wanted to, my body did though... But I guess we're stuck with each other. I joke naturally.' He gently licked her nose, then took a deep breath, 'Love you.'

Ayasha sighed again, and cuddled closer. 'Love you too.' Thinking she said, 'If I am pregnant with your pups you better not leave me. We're mates now.' Ayasha growled with contentment.

'Never... So long as my blood flows, I will never leave your side.'

Ayasha looked at him, and smiled. She felt something inside of her, and grimaced. She felt her womb pulsating. 'What's happening?' She asked, as she stood up and placed a paw on her lower abdomen.

'You're officially carrying my ... our pups.' He said as he placed his own paw on her's.

Ayasha looked at him with confusion in her eyes. 'What do you mean?' She asked. 'Did your seed speed up the pregnancy?' She was confused, and jumped a little as she felt a small push inside her.

'Potentially. I am alive, but I can feel that I am still in the realm of the Dead, making me more powerful than any mortal could be.'

Ayasha looked at him and smiled. 'This means that you're tied to me. You are a father.' She said happily. Feeling movement within her, she licked him on the muzzle.

'And I wouldn't have it any other way.' He licked her back.

Ayasha smiled. She got to her feet, and crawled out of the den. Looking into the direction of the cave where her pack lie, she whimpered a little. 'What of my pack? What if they find us?' She was worried for herself, and the pups she carried.

'If they try to harm you or the pups, I will tear them all to ribbons.' His voice suddenly flooded with venom.

Ayasha sat down a little ways away from the den. 'What will you do after the pups are born, and old enough to be on their own?' She asked. 'Will you stay with me to have a bigger family?'

'Till the day we never perish...'

Ayasha looked at him, slowly catching his meaning. 'I'm like you now?' She asked. 'Wow.' Ayasha blossomed with happiness. She felt more movement inside of her, and wondered how many pups she was carrying.

'You are tied to me, so now you are both alive and dead. The pups are likewise afflicted.'

Ayasha smiled, and went back to the den where he was. Crawling inside, she laid on her side. 'How many pups do you think I'm carrying?'

'I do not know, but what I do is that there are many.'

Ayasha smiled. Her teats were becoming more sensitive, and her belly had more movement inside. 'How sped up did you make my pregnancy?' She asked, becoming a little concerned.

'I do not know, but if you already feel movement, within months they will be here.'

She looked at him with a look of disbelief on her face, 'If my teats are sensitive, and I feel movement, I think the pups will be here within weeks.' She got to her feet, and walked outside. 'Lets go to my pack. If they do not accept us, we leave. If they do, we stay and have the pups here at the den. What do you think?'

'Fine, but if they know what's good for them, they won't lay a paw on you. But you have to speak.'

Ayasha sighed. "Very well." She said, her voice cracking with misuse. Walking towards the cave, she caught the scent of a fresh kill. Licking her lips, she stalked towards her pack, and the kill. Her stomach growled. She knew that she had to eat to keep herself and her pups healthy. Seeing her pack eating a doe, she came within their view. They did not growl at her, and let her come towards the kill. Sinking her teeth into it, she ripped a chunk off, and walked away to lay under a tree to eat. Eating the meat, she watched her pack work as a unit, and finish the deer.

Geralt watched her go, dissolving back into smoke, he flew behind the tree that Ayasha was under, re-solidified, and walked back around to come face to face with her, 'Surprise.'

Ayasha didn't jump. She got to her feet and licked his muzzle. Her pack watched them, but said nothing. She went to stand in front of her pack, and stood her ground. "Geralt is my mate. We mated, and so we are tied." She looked at each face, letting what she said sink in. One by one her pack went to Geralt, and bowed in front of him. "Alpha." They said, as the bowed to him. Ayasha smiled, and winced a little as she felt the pups stir within her.

Geralt nodded to each wolf as they bowed, 'I find it funny how quickly my fate has changed, from the living dead to the half-alive father... it is an entertaining situation.' He thought to Ayasha.

Ayasha rolled her eyes, and entered the cave. 'I see. But aren't you happy that you're becoming a father?' She asked him. Jumping onto the rock ledge where her bed was, she laid on her side, and waited for Geralt to join her.

Geralt easily jumped up to the rock from where he stood by the entrance, 'I am happy. Though unexpected.'

Ayasha smiled. 'Unexpected for both of us.' She watched her pack file in, and lay down on their beds of grass. She closed her eyes, relishing on the glow that all pregnant females have. The movement inside of her slowing as the pups fell asleep. Ayasha found that she couldn't fall asleep, so decided that because she was like Geralt, she didn't need it.

'So now you know the truth, I have not eaten nor slept in twenty years, I do not need to.'

Ayasha smiled. 'I will need to sleep once the pups are born.' She said with a sly note in her voice. Opening her eyes, she looked at him, then her stomach that was still flat, not showing her pregnancy.

Geralt shook his head and lay down, 'Though relaxing is not out of the question...'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:10 am

Ayasha smiled, and curled up under him. She sensed that her pack was only showing respect because she was Alpha, but she knew that if she told them she was pregnant this early, they would freak out. 'How do I break the news to them?'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 am

'Honestly? I have no idea, remember I have no experience with other wolves, I was an exile of my pack.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 am

Ayasha looked at him, and frowned. 'You were exiled?' Getting to her feet, she licked his muzzle. 'I would never exile you.' Her voice filled with the love she held for him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 am

Geralt licked Ayasha's muzzle, 'I know you wouldn't, my Alpha was a dog.' He meant dog in the most insulting way plausible, 'Mutt thought me dangerous to his leadership, so got rid of me.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 am

Ayasha growled, deep in her throat. 'You are the most gentlest wolf I have ever met.' She said. 'If I cross paths with him, I shall kill him.' She again licked his muzzle, then curled up right under him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 am

'And that's why he exiled me, I was too likable by the rest of the pack.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 am

Ayasha growled, and shook her head. Sighing, she put her head on her paws, and layed still under Geralt. 'Well, I would never get rid of you.' She said again.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 am

Gently nipping her ear and licking her nose, 'I know you wouldn't.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 am

Ayasha smiled, and closed her eyes. The pups within her stirred abit, but she ignored it. 'Love you.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:00 am

Geralt lay beside her, 'And I love you.'

He placed his head on his paws as well so that their noses were nearly touching.

Something bothered him, something was wrong and he could feel it coming from... somewhere....
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Ayasha touched her nose to his, once he had laid down. She sensed something from him, but did not question it. Opening her eyes, she looked around, and saw her eldest in the pack, watching them. Rolling her eyes, she smiled, and licked Geralt on the nose.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 am

Geralt smiled as he licked Ayasha's nose, he sighed as he lay beside her.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 am

Ayasha closed her eyes, and relaxed her body. She knew that Geralt could and would keep her safe if anyone chose to attack.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 am

Geralt watched as the pack slowly drifted into sleep, his body not responding to the collective want to rest.

Questions began to race through his head, questions of reality and life, questions he had asked ever since coming out of Death all those years ago; questions, he had no answer for.

Ripping himself away from those esoteric questions, he anchored himself back into reality, he was alive once more; more or less and that was what mattered.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 am

Ayasha sighed, and swiveled her ears. She felt at peace laying beside Geralt. However her mind wasn't. Questions of the furture blossomed in her head. Questions she wanted answers too. Mostly about her pack, and her unborn pups. Tearing herself away from her brooding, she shook her head to clear away the thoughts that didn't need to be thought about until after the pups were born.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:56 am

Geralt looked out a hole in the wall, through which the full moon could be seen, thoughts still whirled through his head, Why did I come back? I know I was fully dead, but what drew back into the world of the living? Finding a mate? Taking revenge on the one who killed me? ...I don't know...

Leaving his brooding, he put his nose to Ayasha's neck, 'Love you.'

Last edited by evan..relic on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 am

Ayasha heard some of his thoughts, but did not question him. Smiling, she laid still, and replied, 'Love you too.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 4 Empty Re: wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next