Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 2 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am

"Travel with me? Try to travel with the wind, the sun, and the moon." Geralt walked away for a moment to face the depths of the forest.

"You may if you can keep up, Mortal."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 2 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 am

Ayasha followed him. She heard her pack howling, and she cringed. She knew they were mad at her for leaving them. "I'm coming." She said.

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 2 Empty Geralt

Post  evan..relic Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 am

"Going to the kiddies?" Geralt looked at her, the eternities he suffered showing in his eyes.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 2 Empty Ayasha Drappa

Post  Erika Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

Ayasha saw what was in his eyes, and rolled her eyes, tongue hanging out of her mouth. "The kiddies can do without me." She said. She then resumed her mature facade. "I am not going to leave you."

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 am

"Are you so sure when a human hunting party is nearing the cave?"

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am

Ayasha frowned, and looked in the direction of the cave as more howling rang through the air. She didn't really know what to do. Stay with Geralt, or get herself killed trying to save her pack. "I don't know."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 am

"You won't die. I will fight, I have always had a... problem with the humans. I can not perish, or rather, fully die, no matter the wound."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 am

Ayasha heard her pack call, and she nodded to Geralt. "Then come." She took off running to help her pack, hoping she would be able to save them.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 am

Geralt simply jumped up into the trees, and ran along the branches, jumping from tree to tree.

Looking down, he saw Ayasha, he easily overtook her.

Stopping he looked out into the clearing, he could see the wolves below, and the humans with their torches on the far side.

He let out a loud howl, the sound so cold that even the coldest winter was like summer. All humans learned to fear the sound.

And they did, the humans suddenly stopped and Geralt could see that they were looking around in fear.

'I see they've heard the rumors....'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:23 am

Ayasha heard noise above her, and saw him overtaking her. She doubled her speed, and jumped into the clearing infront of her pack, teeth bared and hackles raised. She heard his thoughts, and snorted. 'They will die if they try to hurt my pack.' She told him through her mind.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 am

From his perch, he surveyed the scene.

Shaking his head, he leaped off of the branch and flew through the air quite a ways and hit the ground about 500 metres from the humans.

Broadcasting his thoughts, he bullied his way into their mind, 'Humans, if you or your dogs so much as lay a hand or paw on any wolf in this forest, I will find you and kill you within seconds. I trust that the Dark Death has been told of?'

The humans backed up, but still showed defiance.

'Fine. So be it.'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 am

Ayasha went to Geralt, and growled at the humans to prove the point. 'They will all die.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:34 am

Geralt growled as a wolfhound suddenly came up to him.

Quick as a bolt of lightning, Geralt had the hound's throat in his mouth. Easily closing his mouth, the wolfhound's head went rolling away, the neck completely severed.

The humans looked at him and then at each other, one raised his gun and fired, the bullet ripped right through Geralt, from head to tail.

Geralt remained standing, defiant. No blood escaped the wounds, then the wounds began to visibly seal themselves.

'No....'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 am

Ayasha jumped at the man who had fired the gun at Geralt, and closed her jaws around his throat. She pulled him down to the ground, and bit down hard on the humans windpipe, crushing it. Letting go, she jumped beside Geralt, and froze as another human fired his gun, this time at her. Ayasha fell to the ground, her left back leg not supporting her weight, and bleeding.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 am

'Now for the fun...'

Black fog surrounded Geralt for a moment, then cleared, leaving a child in his place holding a wickedly long knife.

Moving with inhuman speed, he decapitated four humans before they got the hint, they all turned and ran.

Geralt walked back to Ayasha, morphing back to wolf, he placed his paw on Ayasha's leg, when he removed his paw, the hole wasn't there.

"I believe in not letting those suffer who don't deserve it."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Tue May 03, 2011 12:46 am

Ayasha felt warmth in her leg, then a tingling feeling. When Geralt removed his paw, she jumped up. Staring at him, she nodded her head. 'Thanks.' She said to him, so that her pack could not hear. 'I appreciate it.'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 am

((Actually, the feeling is akin to a cool, almost-cold, wind, but whatever.))

'You are very welcome, Drappa....'
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu May 05, 2011 4:57 am

Ayasha bowed once more to him, and turned to her pack. "Are you all alright?" She asked them. Her pack nodded their heads, and she nodded back. "Back inside the cave." She said, and they followed her order. Turning to Geralt, she cocked her head. 'Do you wish to join us for the night?'
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu May 05, 2011 6:09 am

"Thank you for the offer, but while I am respected among wolves, I am also feared. I will sleep outside. I have no fear of the night, as I have suffered the night of life and returned. Neither am I afraid of the elements." Geralt shook his head, but bowed in respect.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 am

Ayasha bowed to him in respect. She came towards him, and licked him on the neck. 'Sleep well.' She said, retreating back into the cave.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu May 05, 2011 6:29 am

Geralt went to a small outcropping of rock nearby, 'Not like I have to sleep, being dead.' He thought to himself.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 am

Ayasha heard his thoughts as she laid down, and frowned. Placing her head on her paws, she closed her eyes.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun May 08, 2011 2:09 am

Geralt sighed as he looked up into the starry sky, he had been alone for so long, defending those who do not deserve the pain, he simply absorbed the pain like a black hole.

'For crying out loud! I'm not alive, I am almost fifty years old, beyond that of any wolf!' He thought to himself.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Tue May 10, 2011 8:44 am

Ayasha hearing his thoughts, jumped to her feet as her pack lay sleeping, and went outside. Spotting him, she went to him, and stood next to him. 'You ok?' She asked.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Geralt sighed as he placed his head on his paws, "Fine as a dead wolf can be."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Ayasha sighed, and shook her head. Laying beside him, she flicked her tail, and ears. "Then you must be ok." She said, with a slight mischevious tone to her voice.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Sighing again as he got up, he said quietly, "No, not at all fine."

He walked away a few steps, then turned, "You honestly think it's a good thing that I can't die?" He nearly yelled, but managed to keep his voice level.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon May 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Ayasha got to her feet, and shook her head. "I don't know. I really don't." She said in a quiet, but level voice. "I know it's probably isn't fun for you." Going to him, she nosed his side. "But all I do know is that you are my friend."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon May 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Geralt growled, "Me? A friend?" He almost laughed, "You can't be friends with those that don't, in truth, exist."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Ayasha stepped back from him. "Yes friend." She nearly growled herself. "And I can be friends with whoever I want. I choose you as my friend. You do exist, for if you didn't, how would I be able to talk to you now? To touch you?" Ayasha cocked her head, her hostility gone.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic - Page 2 Empty Re: wolves in the enchanted forest. - between Erika & evan..relic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next