Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika Empty Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika

Post  evan..relic Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 am

Put simply, this is a continuation of the Legends of Akena RP.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika Empty Togda Brightstar

Post  evan..relic Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 am

Togda kneeled over the now-dead body of his former love, Asura; her last words rang loudly in his ears, 'I'm...sorry...I was...tricked...' Tears dripped from the corner of his right eye. The hole in her chest leaking crimson blood, a hole that he had created, he knew that it couldn't be healed, his flaming blade had lanced her heart.

He stood up slowly, his clenched fist shaking with anger as he muttered, "Zagato, you are finished."

His cloak swirled around him as he turned on his heel and walked back towards Tala, "Tala, let's go. What's past is past. Nothing will happen whilst thinking about it. We have regicide to commit..." His steely voice trailed off into a slight hiss as the complexion of his Drow half flickered on and off of his face.

((Had to start here, I don't think it will matter much at all, will it?))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika Empty Tala Drappa

Post  Erika Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 am

Tala watched the scene infront of her. Hearing Togda's voice, she followed him. Staying silent, she kept close to his side, secretly afraid of his drow side. Finally plucking up her courage, she placed her hand in his. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked, concern, and fright flooding her voice.
Erika
Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 am

"I am. But Zagato won't be." He said with a slight venom to his voice.

Muttering a quick spell, their disguises disappeared as they approached a set of iron double doors that rose from the ground about thirty feet. Carved into the iron were scenes of great bloodshed at Zagato's command, Togda squeezed Tala's hand lightly, "We're going in, Tala stay off to the side unless I need help, this fight became personal..."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 am

Tala nodded, and wrapped her arms and wings around Togda. "I understand." She said, her voice still thick with fear. "Be careful. I love you."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 am

Togda took a deep breath, "And I love you. I will..."

Sword suddenly in hand and a massive fireball in the other, he gave a sly grin to Tala and threw the fireball at the door, actually melting through the door. Togda silently stepped through.

Zagato sat in a bone throne at the end of the 500 meter long hall, "Ahhh, if it isn't the little Elf Prince.... Wait, how did you get here? Deserei, DESEREI!"

Togda looked at him straight in the eye, the three necklaces swaying around his neck, "She is dead, I finished her." Zagato was about to say something when he cut him off, "I already know who she was, nice try."

Zagato slowly rose to his feet, a scythe appeared in his hands in a plume of black fire, "Then die..." He ran right him and Togda immediately sidestepped, "Oh, bad news for you..." He said as he drew the second blade; the one in his right hand immediately burst into bright red flames and the other burst into black flames, "Darker than your own heart...."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika Empty Tala Drappa & Togda Brightstar

Post  Erika Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:44 am

Tala watched the scene through the hole in the door Togda had created. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she watched. Her body shook with fear. 'Please don't let him be hurt.' She prayed. Togda meant a lot to her, and she didn't want him hurt by Zagato. She could see his Drow side trying to take control, making her shiver inside.

Togda grinned evilly, "Drow and Elves were not supposed to be balanced, but I suppose I am the first."

The necklaces began to glow, forcing Zagato to step backwards, ribbons of light flowed out of the pendants, one ribbon from each of the three wrapped around each of Togda's arms, three on the left, and three on the right.

"I am not doing this for just myself, or anyone else I know, but for everyone in Akena. I don't care if my deeds go unheard, so long as peace is brought back and you are gone, then I am happy." He spat.

"Then die." Zagato hissed. Straining against the barrier of the necklaces, Zagato sliced at him with his scythe, Togda easily parried the attack, the light obviously weakening him.

"The brightest light will always pierce the blackest night." Togda said as he took both blades, moved the scythe out of the way with one and stabbed at Zagato with the other. He dodged the blade a little late, the tip sliced through Zagato's side, leaving a steaming cut in it's wake.

Zagato screamed shrilly as the light bit into him, "But I have one last thing... Duratma! Take him!"

Togda shook slightly as he could feel the shreds of the shadow creature stir within him, but nothing else happened. He looked up, straight into Zagato's pitiless eyes, "Even a creature like the Duratma couldn't beat me and the necklaces. Instead, it helped me."

"Courage of the Elves, Power of the Drows, and Wisdom of the Eladrin. My ancestry." Togda immediately stepped in close to Zagato and drove both blades into his chest, blades exploding into roaring flames bolstered by the power of the necklaces.

Zagato screamed, the sound passing far from the range of hearing, slowly his body began to disintegrate from the feet, up. With a backhanded slice, Togda decapitated Zagato.

Finally gone, Togda fell to his knees, blades fell from his hand as he breathed out in ragged gasps. So much power had coursed through him, he honestly thought that he would explode from it.

Slowly rising to his feet, he picked up the swords and resheathed them, slowly he walked back towards the door, reaching the convoluted metal hole he had created, he stepped through and looked at Tala, "Done."

Tala shook from head to toe. Tears rolling down her cheeks. Bowing her head to him, she stood still, not wanting to move just in case that through the ordeal his feelings had changed. Tala kept her eyes to the ground, and furiously wiping the tears away in a vain attempt as more replaced the ones she had already wept.

Togda looked at her with a careful eye, then moving quickly, he picked her up and placed Tala on his shoulder, "Nothing has changed, come, this place will become a hornet's nest shortly."

Carrying Tala all of the way out of Morish, he put her down on the dirt outside the now askew and broken gates, all of a sudden he fell as the manic energy left him, he breathed heavily as he lay there.

Tala did not argue with him, and stayed still as he carried her. Once outside of Morish, she felt better, and was able to stand on her own. Seeing Togda fall, she hurried to his side, and hesitantly put a hand on his head. "Togda?" She asked, concerned, and afraid. Seeing him like this, she knew that he wasn't as strong as he had always been. He was vulnerable, and she longed to protect him.

Breathing quickly, Togda rose to his hands and knees, "I'm fine, just feeling a little... out of it." Slowly he got to his feet, placing a hand on Tala's shoulder to steady himself, "Help me to a tree." He asked.

Tala stood and helped him to the trees that bordered Morish. Leaning him against a tree, She took a few steps away from him. She was being distant with him, because she knew he had killed his previous lover, and knew that would take a toll on him. Not wanting to push Togda, she kept her distance until he was ready.

Togda moved his hand so that it resembled a claw, "Old Eladrin trick, old as Time itself." Slowly, his fingers 'grew' into the tree, the leaves began to darken as he drew energy from the tree. Satisfied, he jerked his hand back, breaking the connection.

He smiled as he bounced on his heels, "Well, I feel better now, Miss Drappa." He bowed, "Thank you."

Tala looked at him, and nodded. She stayed silent, waiting for him. Turning away, she looked in the direction she intended to go, if Togda did not want her. Holding back tears, and wrapping her wings around herself, she did not speak, nor move.

Playfully, he pounced on her and growled, knocking her to the ground, "You ain't going anywhere, Miss Drappa."

Tala fell to the ground, and rolled under him so that she was on her back looking up into his face. "What's with the formality?" She asked, her voice shaking. "Why am I not allowed to leave? You just killed your lover." Tala closed her eyes. "I was going to leave because I know that you don't want to deal with a childish Deva. Especially after this." She sighed, and stayed silent. Her eyes opened slowly showing him her feelings.

"One, I am a prince after all, I have plans to reclaim my throne from the bastard that forced me out. Two, I want you to accompany me back to Melandru. Three, Asura was never meant to remain in that position, Fate wanted someone else there." He paused for a second, and then placed the tip of his index finger on Tala's nose, "You."

Tala stayed still her breathing coming in short pants. She didn't know what to think about this. "Why?" She asked. "You don't know me. You don't have an obligation to me." Tala shook slightly under him. "You never showed feelings towards me before, and now, I'm not so sure." Her voice had indecision in it. She was confused, scared, and most of all, lost as to what to do.

"Oh, do I? I never showed my feelings because of my mission, destroy Zagato. But now..." He took a very deep breath, "I will ask you a question and only one question."

Tala's breath caught in her throat. "What question?" She asked, breathlessly. Her heart pounded out a fast beat, making her chest vibrate.

"Will you be my queen?" He looked straight into her eyes.

Tala blinked, and nearly passed out. She squealed in delight, and flung her arms around his neck. Burying her face in his shoulder, her heart pounded out a rhythm that could be heard. Her breath came in short gasps, as his meaning sunk into her head.

He stood up, carrying Tala with him, "I am serious. If you so choose, there is an ancient potion that allows a person to change their race to whatever else they desire, you could be an elf and enjoy the near immortality beside me."

Tala smiled, and let go off him. Her legs wobbled a bit, but she was able to keep her feet. "I want to stay with you. I want to be with you." She stopped, and in a shy voice said, "I want to be your queen, and carry your children once I am changed." Her voice shook a little, and her cheeks turned red as she blushed.

"But before we can do anything with that, we have to liberate Melandru from the traitorous elf that took my throne." He smiled as he gently kissed her on the cheek and nose.

Tala was a little taken aback, but she kissed him back. Blushing, she spread her wings, and took to the skies. Circling over head around his head, she smiled, and giggled. "If we fly, we can get to Melandru faster." She stated.

"No, I was never comfortable with the open air. But you can follow me through the treetops from the sky." He laughed as he leaped up into the tree and began jumping from tree to tree.

Tala sighed, and followed him. Flying high in the sky, she forgot to look for him, and flew ahead. Realizing he was no longer under him, she landed in a tree, and waited for him. When he wasn't coming, she wondered how far away she had flown from him.

Togda quickly leaped far into sky and landed on a thin branch near to Tala, "Not so far that an Elf could not catch up." He looked around, "Melandru is not far from here, about another hour or so west of here. Unfortunately, we can't simply fly and drop in, the top is guarded by ancient spells the Eladrin wove into the air, and the walls are easily five hundred feet high, the only way in and out is the front palisade."

Tala's face dropped, and her eyes clouded. "Are you sure it's a good idea for me to go with you?" She asked. Getting courage she jumped from the tree, and landed on the ground. She had lost her sword in the land of Morish, so she was weaponless. Nevertheless she shuffled her wings, and stood straight. She didn't want to be a coward, and disappoint Togda into thinking she wasn't suitable to be his queen.

"My home is still in tatters from my exile and occupation by the demons, it won't matter much in any case." He leaped from the tree and rolled into a standing position next to Tala, "Oh, take one of my swords, just in case." He took one of the sheaths off of his belt and offered it to Tala with a smile.

Tala took the sword, and slung it across her back. The sword rested easily on her back between her wings. "Thanks." She said. Going to him, she wrapped her arms and wings around him.

Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am

Togda returned the hug with a firm squeeze with one arm and kissed her forehead, "You're welcome."

Squinting through the bright light, he could just see the high marble walls that marked Melandru's perimeter, "We're nearly there. Be ready, I don't know if archers are up there in between the palisades."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 am

Tala shuffled her wings nervously at his words. "I've been nearly killed twice today, why not a third?" She joked, sarcastically. Keeping her arms around him, she buried her face in his chest. "I'm scared." She said in a small, timid voice.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika Empty Togda Brightstar & Tala Drappa

Post  evan..relic Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:50 am

"It'll be okay, I can't see any archers up there. I think it's because of the demons coming in and out, they don't want any rogues trying to shoot the winged morons out of the sky." Togda looked around, "And I don't sense any scouts out here, otherwise we would have had at least a dozen around us by now. We're safe for now."

Tala sighed, and released her hold on him. Walking forward, she made herself look innocent, and nonthreatening. Lowering her eyes, she kept her ground. Tala didn't feel like drawing attention to herself. Thinking out loud, she said, "I love Togda, and can't wait to be his queen. But I don't think this is going to be easy."

"Easy? No. Worth it? Yes." He put a hand on her shoulder, "Cheer up, the demons in there won't be terribly strong, too much light and their minds are probably reeling since Zagato is dead. Easy pickings."

Tala looked at him, and smiled. "And why will it be worth it?" She asked.

He shrugged, "I think you know.... Let's go, we have some demons to destroy." He began to walk towards the massive front gates. Looking up and down the massive metal gates, he sighed, "This is not going to be like Zagato's front door. New enchantments on the door...."

Tala reached out her hand, then quickly pulled it back, when he said, 'new enchantments'. Looking at him curiously, she asked, "So does this mean we can't get in?"

"No, it just means that it'll be a little tougher. I could break the enchantments on the old door, but now the door is tainted with demon magic."

A flash of red coursed through his right eye, immediately he clapped his hand to his eye, "Unfortunately, I'll have to pull another 'Tri-Attack' to break through it."

Tala saw his movement, and frowned. "What's wrong with your eye?" She asked, her voice filled with concern. "If you use your tri-attack, your drow side will activate. Won't it?"

"Power of the Drows? The Necklace of Power is red? Yeah, but also will my Eladrin side, balancing it out."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Tala was confused. She kept silent, so that Togda could concentrate on opening the gate.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 am

Running his hand over the sheer metal face of the gate, Togda began to mutter to himself, "I seem to remember a hidden clause in the spell that my father had our spellcasters put over the gate in the beginning, I can just sense the old enchantment, it's too obscured now by the Demon's magic; so that's a no-go." His face fell for a moment, "And I doubt that they've let anyone in or out since..."

Sighing, he let his hands fall to his sides, "Looks like we-" A sudden look of realization crossed his face, "I know how we can get in easily! And without setting off alarms from here to Rankin."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 am

Tala remained silent. She heard him thinking out loud, but her mind was else where. Gazing into the forest behind her, she had an uneasy feeling. Hearing Togda's exclamation, she turned to him, and cocked her head to the side. "Figure it out?" She asked, innocently.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 am

"Yes, the tunnel I used to escape was very well hidden, so I doubt that they've sealed it, we can use that, and it brings us directly into the castle, avoiding a lot of pointless fights." Togda closed his eyes, summoning his memories of when he had escaped in order to remember where the exit was.

Pointing off to the right he started to walk, "It's this. Come on Tala."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:59 am

Tala went to him, and took his hand in hers. "I'm getting a little afraid." She said, in a small voice. Looking up at him with questioning in her eyes, she asked, "Are you sure you want me to be your queen. I'm willing to be, but I want to know if its what you truly want."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:24 am

Togda looked back at her and drew her close to him, "Of course, Tala. It's what I want." He gave her a small kiss on the lips.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:31 am

Tala froze as he kissed her. Recovering, she kissed him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, trapping him in the kiss. Her eyes closed, her breath came in short pants, and her heart sped up. Breaking the kiss she looked at him with a shy smile. "It's what I want too." She said, then kissed him once more.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:21 am

Togda returned the kiss, then breaking away, he breathed out quickly, "Okay, we have a liberation to perform."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 am

Tala blushed, and let released him. "Sorry." She said, in a small happy voice. "Let's go kick some demon butt so we can return you to the throne."
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:25 am

"With you at my side." Togda gave her a sideways grin as he walked up to a nondescript part of the wall, "The entrance should be around here..."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:44 am

Tala smiled, and hurried forward. Seeing him looking at a wall, she noticed a single bush. Going to it, she parted it, and found a hole big enough for a person to slip through. "I found something." She said, loud enough for Togda to hear, but not so loud to draw attention to unwanted ears.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 am

Togda hurried over, "Damn, you found it, but it looks like someone else found it first."

He quickly slipped through the hole, his lithe body not making a sound, he cast his sight around, "No blockages though. We're good, come on."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:51 am

Tala nodded. She tied her dress around her waist, so that only her knees, and the upper part of her legs were covered. Crawling into the hole, she felt her wings somewhat scrap along the top of the tunnel. "Tight fit for me." She said, wincing as her wing caught a jagged piece of the wall.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 am

"Don't worry, it widens out in a bit."

Taking a deep breath, he drew his blade, "Draw your sword. I don't know if there are guards up there or not."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 am

Tala drew her sword, nearly hitting Togda in the backside. "Oops." She said, as she maneuvered her sword into a less dangerous place so that she wouldn't hurt herself or Togda.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika Empty Re: Akena Aftermath - between evan..relic & Erika

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next