Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony - Dark magic

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 8 Empty Geo Terra

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

"Your mommy is in a deep sleep, only Anima's magic is able to awaken her." Geo looked at her straight in the eyes, his conveying his sincerity.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 8 Empty Maelstrom

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am

Maelstrom blinked, "Friend? But...Mommy doesn't have friends. Just me, and 'other mommy'...until you two showed up." She slowly stood up, shambling closer to the newcomers and trying not to look at Obsidian, or Geo for that matter. "...she's dead, isn't she?" she asked in a neutral tone.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 am

Geo's voice caught in his throat, there was no other way to explain, "She is. But we can bring her back with the aid of Anima."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:15 am

Maelstrom sighed, hanging her head slightly, "Thought so...don't know why I ever thought any different..."

She then looked up to the ponies, her head still hung but her eyes turned upward, "We'll leave whenever you're ready. I'm afraid there hasn't been much food here for a time, so you're on your own there." Her voice has turned rather neutral, considering the circumstances, yet one could still see a few tears falling down the side of her face.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 8 Empty Roan Storm

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 am

"If it comes to it, and if it's possible, you can feed of off me for a while. I don't mind" Roan offered "Oh, and I'm well aware of what I'm offering. I really don't mind"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 am

Geo nodded to Roan, but said, "You guys try to find something, I'll stay here with May. If you need help, just come find me. Unless we leave now."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 8 Empty Tuxedo Masquerade

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 am

"We should not put off finding Anima," Tuxedo replied "we have no idea if there is a time restraint for resurrections"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:24 am

Geo nodded, "You do have a point, Tuxedo. We don't really have all the time in the world for this."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:25 am

Maelstrom held up a small hoof, riddled with holes, "No need. While I can sense that somepony in here would be...good for that, it's not you. If you're extremely lucky, a bit of grass may have regrown over by the trees, or maybe one of you has a spell or two to help, I dunno. As for time restraints, you need not worry of those. If it's anything like the time she helped a squirrel, you can wait as long as you want." She sat right back down, watching to see what the ponies would do now.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 8 Empty Re: My Little Pony - Dark magic

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:27 am

Roan looked away and replied "I wasn't sure, but had to make the offer. You're not the only one with death on your back"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 am

"If anything, I do have a few spells that bolster plant growth at the expense of my own energy." Geo offered.

Thinking on what May had said, "A squirrel differs from a pony by a lot, perhaps the less complex the subject, the more leeway you have to revive them.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 am

Maelstrom looked to Geo with a bit of a frown, "How would I know? I barely pay attention to your kind of magic, unicorn...now, if you all want to be able to make the journey, it would be wise to try and scavenge some food. I'll be fine for now, most changelings need not bother with eating if certain conditions are met." She seemed to be eyeing Geo strangely as she ended her last sentence.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am

"In that case, let's go, we need to find some food. Tuxedo and I will look for anything we can eat, Roan and Falsetto look in the building for bags or anything we can use to carry food in. I'm sure we can find something." Geo said to everyone.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 am

Maelstrom nodded once, "Good, you all have fun. I think..." she looked over to Obsidian, "I think I'm going to stay here a moment or two...just come back when you're done, then we'll get going." She sat down on the damaged floor next to Obsidian's limp arm, picking up the book in the dead mare's hoof in her magical, green grip. Almost immediately, she opened the journal and started to read over it in silence.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 8 Empty Tuxedo Masquerade, Falsetto Octavian, and Roan Storm

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 am

((I'm skipping the actual search for my ponies))

Falsetto and Tuxedo returned with a few apples. Roan didn't find anything of use.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 am

Geo sighed as he extricated himself from one of the ruins, three bags in his magical grip; they were still in fairly decent shape, "Well, that was...fun." He said sarcastically.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 am

The changeling looked up to the ponies from the book she had been reading. "Well, you ponies didn't take as long as I figured you would...and you all found food, too," she said neutrally as she closed the book in a light magical grip, slipping it into a small set of saddlebags. Quickly slipping the saddlebags over her back, she turned to the group, "Are you ready to move on? Bit of a journey ahead..."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 am

"I'm ready, the magic in this area is still giving me the willies." He shivered.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 am

"Let's get outta here" Roan replied

((idk))
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 am

May nodded once, walking out of the City Hall, turning down towards the tracks. "We'll have to head back to Dodge Junction first, from there we can get to the Everfree through a shortcut..."

"Well, I suppose introductions are in order. I presume you all know who *I* am, what about you ponies? What are your names? Where'd you come from? Why are you bothering to look for Anima?"
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:48 am

"My name is Geo. Geo Terra. I was a student up at the School in Canterlot before Celestia began acting strange. We believe that Anima can revive Obsidian, who we think holds information that can help us restore Celestia back to her normal self." Geo said quickly, words spilling out of his mouth.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 am

Roan chuckled and said "I'm Roan, the quiet couple over there are Tuxedo and Falsetto" Tuxedo scowled and said "actually Octavian is an old friend"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

Maelstrom took in the information in silence, waiting until both ponies had finished speaking before continuing, "I assume that you know Mo-...Obsidian's name, thanks to that little spell Hellfire casted, then?" she asked quietly, trying to make conversation.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 am

Geo nodded, "Yes, it was by Hellfire's spell that we learned Obsidian's name."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:51 am

Maelstrom nodded once, "Figured as much...suppose this little event with that namby-pamby princess has probably made life just as bad for you as it was for me...well, that's besides the point, sorry...uhm..." she muttered, trying to find a subject of conversation to try and distract the group, and herself, from the long walk ahead.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 am

"While I am worried for what had happened to Celestia, a greater worry rears it's ugly head when I think of what happened to her sister, Luna. Especially considering that Celestia is cracking down on magic users, wouldn't she put Luna out of commission if Luna isn't already turned?" Geo looked up in the general direction of Canterlot with a sigh, "May? Where would Anima be located roughly?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:49 am

Maelstrom looked back to Geo, still moving forward, "She has a sort of 'grove', so to speak, deep into the Everfree forest. Before you think about running ahead of me, though, you're going to get *very* lost if you go in there on your own."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am

Geo nodded, "Makes sense, I know the Everfree fairly well as I had taken up residence there, but I never really ventured into the darker parts."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 am

Maelstrom chuckled, turning her gaze back to the seemingly endless train track ahead, "The Everfree is, surprisingly, bigger than not only Ponyville, but Manehatten as well. Much if it is unexplored, as most ponies aren't exactly keen on dealing with cockatrices, manticores, hydras, and so on," she snickered under her breath, "Can't blame them, though."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Again, Geo nodded, "Those creatures are the main reason I didn't stray too deep into the Everfree. Much of the time I was starving and didn't have the energy to deal with them."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next