Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking Box

5 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Talking Box - Page 14 Empty Re: Talking Box

Post  evan..relic Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 am

Could you give me a basic lists of metals for Geo? I have the feeling that iron and probably gold are in there.

Yeah... Never mind...

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:44 am

some of you have noticed that your names are no longer in colour. i have decided that this site shall have only me as admin. this is not a punishment, that i have taken rights away. i just think that only i should be admin cause i created this site, and i dont want people messing around with the settings that i just fixed to make the site run better.

Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:07 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HehaH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!

Wait, you're serious? Let me laugh harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ahAH! Pfffff HAHAHAHA!

Oh, Amanda, the flak you're gonna get for this one. Your funeral, milady, I'll just be watching this whole thing from afar, probably laughing the whole way through.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 am

I have figured out the problem, and have repaired it. because of that some of you will be promoted. however if things get screwed up again, let me know. this time i wont be demoting anyone.

Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewing Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm back babeh. through the magical powers of internets on my phone. I shall try to enter roleplays again because I have contact with the outside world from the comfort of anywhere!

ALL HAIL THE INTERNETS!!!!

But seriously, I'm back and hopefully for a while. when shit hits the fan I'm gone faster than when a black person sees a police officer XD

Stonewing

http://roleplayingmovement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 am

Hey Tom. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. It seems that we are the only two who visit this site... It has basically died. I miss roleplaying, so I hope more people come back so we can roleplay again.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewing Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:18 am

Wow, you were right. The site is dead.

With the way things have been going, I don't think that the site is going to come back for a while (if ever really). Sorry to say but the rivalry between justin and nate has really just separated nate from the site. Lets face it, nate was the only real RPer that kept coming back to post and create some sort of entertainment with it. Nate was also one of the big reasons for the others to be on too. Now steph has a job and can't be asked to come back, Dan is separating from the group while he still can, cory never posts, jenny is prob busy most of the time and forget inviting justin. The moment he joins is the moment I give up on the site because of the drama of "Flutterspy". FUCK FLUTTERSPY. Fluttershy would NEVER hurt a soul, even if her mind broke or some shit explanation he has up his sleeve. Face it, the group died long ago, and won't be the same. Not in the slightest.
Stonewing
Stonewing

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewing Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 am

Sorry for the small rage in the last post, I needed a vent. I still think that flutterspy is a horrible and ill tasted idea (even for justin)
Stonewing
Stonewing

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:46 am

Stonewing wrote:Wow, you were right. The site is dead.

Dan is separating from the group while he still can

Huh. You call it separating while I know it as making more friends and reaffirming bonds with old friends (and yes, also called having a fallback in case everything does go to hell). Also, I have been busy with something known as "Real Life," ya heard of it? I recently learned that I can't live in my little fantasy world anymore, so instead of waiting for something to come along and force me out of my cocoon, I decided to, how you say, 'grow a pair' and force myself out whilst dealing with the tornado known as Life at the same time. All of the beatings and bruises I obtain along the way will just prove to make me a better person for it.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 am

i thought this site was supposed to be fun, and not have bullshit in it... i wasnt going to invite Justin to the site, and he wont join cause he doesnt rp anymore over forums... and holy fuck, two people ranting, and now three. what the fuck happened? i thought we were all friends.... i guess not anymore..... you know life does hurt, and we need to distinguish between reality and fantasy, but no what? i like roleplaying because it takes you out of real life, away from your problems, and is fun..... now i dont know about you guys, but if you dont leave your bullshit at the door, and keep it off the site, or out of the group, i will leave, and not come back.... im sorry, but if you guys cant get along, i dont want to be around.... im tired of all the drama, and the fighting.... if you have a problem with Justin, fucking say it to his face, instead of ranting it to me, cause im tired of listening to it... take it outside where i dont have to watch or listen to it.... like fuck, if you hate him so much, and are starting to hate others, talk to him, and the other people, cause i am tired of all the bullshit....

i am sorry, but i have had enough.... either smarten the hell up, or im gone....
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Stonewing wrote:Wow, you were right. The site is dead.

With the way things have been going, I don't think that the site is going to come back for a while (if ever really). Sorry to say but the rivalry between justin and nate has really just separated nate from the site. Lets face it, nate was the only real RPer that kept coming back to post and create some sort of entertainment with it. Nate was also one of the big reasons for the others to be on too. Now steph has a job and can't be asked to come back, Dan is separating from the group while he still can, cory never posts, jenny is prob busy most of the time and forget inviting justin. The moment he joins is the moment I give up on the site because of the drama of "Flutterspy". FUCK FLUTTERSPY. Fluttershy would NEVER hurt a soul, even if her mind broke or some shit explanation he has up his sleeve. Face it, the group died long ago, and won't be the same. Not in the slightest.

So, having heard his story, I've got the little explanation for Flutterspy. Brace yourself, I'm shortening it to hell.

Fluttershy gets lost in the Everfree trying to catch a rogue Angel. Gets lost, ends up in a sort of desert, finds herself in the Fortress Wars between the New Lunar Republic (BLU) and the Solar Empire (RED). She panics, nearly gets killed by a pyro, gets saved by a talented spy. The spy teaches her the art of warfare, rationalizing backstabbing ponies as just preventing them from getting hurt more. She nearly backs out, but instead ends up watching that spy get burned to death by a pyro. The soul of the spy, by some freak magic due to hanging around the unusual 'tech' of the fortress wars, merges with hers, creating the second personality Flutterspy. Flutterspy then hunts down the pyro, kills all his friends and family, tortures the hell out of it before finally killing it with a sharpened wing, also somehow enchanted by the Fortress Wars to become sharper as more blood is spilled by it's apparently sharp edge (In the RP I was in with him, it somehow got to the point of being sharper than a lightsaber, cutting clean through a diamond like a hot knife through butter).

Oh, one more magic thing, Flutterspy can make her eyes go black as hell. If she does that and looks into somepony's eyes, they feel all the pain and anguish they've ever felt or caused in their entire life a la Ghost Rider. Fun.

Also yes, Flutterspy also tortures Obsidian's father for questioning, emotionally scars Obsidian's brother by feeding him body parts of the father and letting him watch the hole thing happen, repeatedly tries to kill Obsidian, overpowers the crap out of every item in TF2, apparently has bombs and fully-loaded weapons at nearly every corner of Ponyville *and* the goddamned Everfree, and can avoid any lethal blow but has issues avoiding non-lethal ones. Also, apparently, the dead ringer has infinite charges, instant recharge time, 99% reduced damage instead of %66, and can make a mock-sentient copy.

Oh, and Fluttershy just so happens to have a fully-functioning, buffed-to-hell medigun in her basement...yeah.

Erika wrote:i thought this site was supposed to be fun, and not have bullshit in it... i wasnt going to invite Justin to the site, and he wont join cause he doesnt rp anymore over forums... and holy fuck, two people ranting, and now three. what the fuck happened? i thought we were all friends.... i guess not anymore..... you know life does hurt, and we need to distinguish between reality and fantasy, but no what? i like roleplaying because it takes you out of real life, away from your problems, and is fun..... now i dont know about you guys, but if you dont leave your bullshit at the door, and keep it off the site, or out of the group, i will leave, and not come back.... im sorry, but if you guys cant get along, i dont want to be around.... im tired of all the drama, and the fighting.... if you have a problem with Justin, fucking say it to his face, instead of ranting it to me, cause im tired of listening to it... take it outside where i dont have to watch or listen to it.... like fuck, if you hate him so much, and are starting to hate others, talk to him, and the other people, cause i am tired of all the bullshit....

i am sorry, but i have had enough.... either smarten the hell up, or im gone....

*Ahem*...where do we start with this?

If you feel like this site shouldn't have bullshit in it, don't add to it.

If you leave, what changes? Who will honestly feel hurt, or anything for that matter as no one really checks in on this site often.

No one's going to say anything to Justin's face because he always brings about this air of "Say or do anything I don't like to my face, and I'll break it. Deal with it," making us hate aspects of him more. Plus, I can tell you from experience that he will never, *ever* change anything about himself unless he himself thinks of the change. If anyone else suggests it, he'll sever ties with them almost immediately.

Also, if you don't want to read through all this drama...then just bloody don't. We're not forcing you to read it, your own curiousity has you reading these whole things.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:29 am

Wow its really quiet here. Dead site is dead. Oh well, maybe it will come back to life someday....
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Goooooood mornin' all, been too long since any activity went up on this site.

Just saw something that would make for a fun RP scenario, bearing in mind I'm no good at leading a plotline though, but I wanted to be double-sure that people *are* still using this site and may/may not join it.

Briefest explanation on the scenario: Cyberpunk 2077
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Looks like I am the only one who actually uses this site now adays. Nice to see I'm not the only one posting stuff here.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 pm

i see that this site has pretty much died. if anyone gets notification about this site anymore, i would like to propose that we bring it back to life, or find others who would be interested in roleplaying.

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all my friends.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:01 am

well, maybe this site hasnt died after all
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Talking Box - Page 14 Empty Wow

Post  The Family God Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:14 pm

The old stomping grounds...wow, this brings back memories.

I remember a lot of the good and bad here, we sure did go through a lot of both of them. For every moment of drama with Justin or some other party, usually internal, we had twice that many fun RPs like Left 2 Die or Wolves Of Akena, or the amazing Secondrate Heroes. We made a lot of fun characters that kept coming back, like Riardon, Ekantha, Kyo, and Kiora.

We jumped around a bunch, using sites like Roleplaying Heaven, Roleplaying Movement, and even Not Candy. Of all of them, this one survived the longest, still running even to this day. A good chunk of me misses those days when we could all just come back from a long day of school, kick back, and type up a storm of paragraphs detailing the adventures of these characters we took so long to make, undergoing these stories that literally took months to write up. Back when we used to wait half hours, hours, even days and weeks for a post (Cory, especially)...

Back when we let our anger and feelings get to us, when we lashed out because we were too young to realize the better options. When we decided to abandon talking it out or working things out amongst ourselves and just verbally attacked each other. Back when miscommunication was the silent killer of every long-term relationship we held dear to ourselves. Back when our lives were so drastically different from how they are now, you could say that our old lives ended at that high school. We're all very different people now, with jobs, lives, and families that have changed over time. That's to say nothing of the landscape, with how many of us moved constantly after high school.

Yet even despite all that negativity, no matter how much I may look back on what happened with disdain...I still miss this place, and I still miss each and every one of you. Even if not a single soul sees this message (because honestly, who would? Last I checked nobody signed onto this thing anymore), I still want it to be said that you were all so crucial, so integral to my high school life that there was no possible way I could have turned out the same "Nate" as I did. Thank you for that. Thank you for the experience, the wisdom I've attained, and for all the wonderful, wonderful memories. Memories of a time long past, but still so integral to my identity.

Amanda? Remember the hissing fights we had? Remember the little love triangle that briefly existed with you, Dan, and myself?

Dan? Remember Gordon Graydon and how everyone thought I was your brother? And how we found each other solely on that little rumour? Remember Jason and the little hangouts we had on that tiny hill? Remember how in Central, you and I were the only friends we had in the entire school until we found Amanda through the Strategy And Tactics group?

Stephanie (Or Hazen John now)? Remember how shocked we were seeing each other in Career Studies in grade 10? Remember how quick we were to go back to being friends right after that? Or the two-year relationship we carried with us? I know we underplayed it to hell, but two years is a *long* time to keep a relationship, even if it did end on a sour note.

So many fond memories, so many regrets, so many things I wished could have happened differently. All that, and I'm still sitting here, wishing silently to an empty audience that I could have this one little memory come back. This little piece of our high school lives, permanently fixed quite nearly into the deep web, all at the expense of forumotion's servers. One day I might read through it all again, just to take that longer trip down Memory Lane into Nostalgia Boulevard.

And yes, you three. Believe it or not, no matter what terms we might've left on before, no matter how much I might have exploded at you before (Yes, that includes you, Amanda), I still do miss you and the old dynamic we used to have. I miss the friends that I have had in my life for the longest time ever recorded in my history, the friends I held dearest, and the friends whose loss I so deeply regretted that I never truly recovered from it.

Until next time, if such a time ever comes to pass, I miss you. All of you.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:19 am

Nate, I remember it all. I also have regrets and wish somethings had never happened or changed. I wish and hope to roleplay again and live the old days being friends.

I miss you too Nate. I miss Hazen, and I miss Dan, and all our other high school pals. Hopefully we can still be in contact and be friends.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't always check my email, or this site, but I will make a habit of it to check more. Hope we can chat and maybe even see each other again.

I still have phone numbers for you guys, but I'm not sure if any of them are the same or still work. My number hasn't changed at all, its still the same.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:38 am

I miss you too Nate. More than I can possibly say. There's a lot I wish I could forget, but there's a lot of good I treasure and an old routine I miss Smile

And if you want to talk? It just 'Hazen', 'John' is my middle name ;p
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:25 am

wow, its nice to see the site sort of active again. hopefully we can all start talking again Smile

there will be a clean up of the site, so whatever you guys DONT want deleted, please tell me. cleanup wont happen for another week or two.

Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:33 am

Only one I really want to keep is 'Yami No Ou' in Fantasy. For nostalgia and to save room on my computer XD
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:52 am

oky doky.. i will make a list when i have time to do so..

also if anyone knows how to get in contact with Dan, please do so and see if he would like to come back to roleplay and re-kindle our friendship.. its just a suggestion..
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 am

Just tried. Hope he gets my message. Might try Steam if he's still on there
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:06 am

im not sure if hes still on steam or not. i have a phone number for him, but i dont feel comfortable calling his house.. if you want the number, let me know and i will give it to you to try and call him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:50 am

Anyone know what 'Project E.N.T.I.C.E' is or was?
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:42 am

it was the project dan came up with to:
1) get me back
2) delete accounts he doesnt use/want anymore
3) try and wipe his existence off the planet

thats what i was told when i questioned him on it before we parted ways. which seems will be permanent as he will not speak to me, and has blocked me everywhere. but its okay, i have accepted it, and am just gonna try to push him out of my mind, cause missing him is something that isnt worth it anymore, for he will never be my friend again, nor will he accept my apology or my new life.

i am thankful that im not with justin anymore, and that my life has turned around. im in a better place now.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:19 am

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Cool Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Cool Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:42 am

lol all the smilies
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:53 pm

Was so excited: new message after *insert insane time here*, now dead silence.

To be fair though, I'm the only one without a life now ^^'
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:04 pm

LOL!!! new message? you mean private message? or for talking box?
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next