Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondrate Heroes

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 3 Empty Winchell Octavian

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 am

Winchell smiled and bowed, "My pleasure. And I would be grateful for shelter, I've been out for about three days. And no end to the cronies."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 3 Empty Delta

Post  The Family God Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Delta let much of the conversation pass by without his involvement, allowing the humans to communicate among themselves while he kept tabs on his dwindling power supply.

At the mention of potential violence, he finally chose to interrupt, "If I might, perhaps we should attempt to avoid this group? Admitted, they may wish violence upon you, but any form of conflict could lead to casualties...something best avoided under most, if not all circumstances..." he commented, his voice hinting at the nervousness he was hiding behind his metal visage.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:13 pm

"I concur with the tin can. We might want to escape while we have the chance." Winchell extended one of the tentacles again to 'look' around the corner again, keeping tabs on the baddies.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 3 Empty Re: Secondrate Heroes

Post  Wiccan Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:29 pm

"Well let's go then, no sense wasting time here," Diana said as she wiped her hands together and looked around. There was a fire escape leading to the roof, but the ladder was up and she didn't have her grappling hook. She decided on a course of action and took off into a sprint, jumping onto the dumpster behind Winchell and using the momentum to kick off and grab onto the ladder of a fire escape. Her weight pulled the ladder down with her until it almost touched the ground.

"Easier to get around unnoticed via rooftops," She smiled at the others before climbing up.

Wiccan

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Grigori climbed after her and said "Roof hopping, my favorite pass-time"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Winchell watched her go, shrugging, he scaled the side of the building in one go using his arms to grab onto rough patches of the wall and made it to the roof.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Delta nodded once, "You three head up first, I will follow afterwards, just in case I'm too much for that ladder to handle," he commented, waiting patiently for the group to get moving.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 am

Winchell tapped his foot patiently as he waited for them. He snaked the 'eye' arm to the edge of the building, whispering just loud enough for them to hear him, "Might want to pick up the pace, they're approaching the corner now."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 am

Diana pulled Rasputin up after her to hurry him along, and once Winchell was up with them due to his creepy long robotic arms, she looked down at Delta and called out in a loud whisper. "Yeah, any time. Come on."

She had a few explosives in her hand ready to make a distraction if need be.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:19 am

Delta nodded once, already climbing up the ladder. A few rungs up, though, the frame beneath his metal boots started to creak loudly. Just as he made it up to the roof, he could faintly hear a male's voice call from the entrance to the alley he had just left.

"...-ere they are!" he heard the male below cry out.

Getting to his feet, he looked to the group, "Let's get moving before we get bullet wounds to worry about," he muttered, making a conscious effort not to reach for his pistol.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 am

"Agh, dammit-- would've been better if we weren't spotted," Diana pulled out a small pellet and threw it down. As it hit the ground it exploded, enveloping the area in smoke. "Move!"

They ran off, and Diana looked at the others. "We gotta lose them before we reach my safehouse. I am not leading them there so they can trash everything."

(( If this is a power play I apologize. ))
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:40 am

Delta nodded once, "Lead the way, miss. Changing to 'Acrobatics' setting...' he muttered, his hydraulics and circuits changing his internal limits from his power-save mode, to one that had a bit more strength and speed to it, his entire form going rigid for all of ten seconds.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:42 am

"Lead the way." Two of his arms began to work on unscrewing the bolts that held the ladder that they had used to climb up here.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Diana nodded, and took off in a sprint again, jumping rooftops and rolling to lessen the impact. She would glance behind her occasionally to see if the others were following.

She could now see her safehouse from where she was; it was actually a stairwell of an abandonned three story building, and she got in through the rooftop access. Every other door that led into the building from the stairwell was blocked off.

She looked over her shoulder again to see if they had lost their pursuers.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Finishing unscrewing the bolts, the ladder wouldn't give way, biting his tongue, he directed his arms to 'bite' into the concrete and tear it away from the wall creaking with the screams of their pursuers as they fell backwards.

Turning he followed Diana across the roofs, using his arms to aid in vaulting over the alleys.

Landing near to her, he looked back to watch his allies coming.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Delta watched the two take off, choosing to wait for Grigori to follow them before taking off as well.

Utilizing his hydraulics at their fullest strength, he took off in leaps and bounds over the obstacles the group had to vault or scale, clumsily and loudly landing on the concrete roofs just behind the rest.

Finally slowing to a halt next to the group, he quickly altered his settings, his battery getting concernedly low already. Delta looked to the female, "Have we arrived?" he asked neutrally.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Diana nodded, her eyes scanning the area. "It's just over here."

A rooftop forward and another to the right, and the group arrived at the rooftop entrance. She pulled out a key and unlocked the heavy chain that she used to lock the door. She opened the door and went inside, expecting the others to follow her.

It was a three store staircase, and she had racks of various equipment lining the walls and the railings of the staircase. The areas underneath the stairwell and the platforms of each for is where she had various supplies, like a small computer station set up on one level, a makeshift bed on another, and a food supply on the last.

"Sorry it's not much. I was sort of driven out of my home, so you take what you get." Diana said as she made her way over to a rack of supplies and started refilling her utility belt. At least the stairwell was large and wide, and not one of those tiny ones that some buildings have.

(( Phew long post ))
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 am

((Wow, whole new page without me. Whatever))

Grigori was side by side with Hoodlum after being pulled up the ladder. When they got to the hideout he looked around and said "very nice. Better than the abandoned wine cellar I had to use in Russia"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

"If there was still wine in the cellar than it couldn't have been that bad," Diana jokd with a hearty laugh, taking off her utility bet and throwing it over the railing once it was restocked. She could hear someone talking over the intercom at her computer station, but she ignored it for now. It was probably something important like a report of an incident, but she could let someone else respond to it.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 am

Grigori sighed "no such luck"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 am

Winchell chuckled, "Any place would be better than the places I've had to hide in."

Extending his arms behind him, he pretended to be sitting on a chair which was imitated by the arms.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 am

Delta let the group continue to talk, whilst he continued to keep tabs on his dwindling power supply. "I may very well need to enter sleep mode soon, my reserves are running low and I'll want to have enough left over for me to move into UV light in the morning," he commented, sitting down by one of the walls with a *clank*.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 am

"If you need to charge up or anything, socket is over there," Diana pointed to the computer station to her left as she took a seat on the stairs.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 am

"Security bots, unless their design has changed, require solar energy to run." Winchell said with his real arms crossed over his body.

He wished deep down that he were still at home, then a thought hit him, "I just realized, you know my name, but I don't know any of your's."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 am

"Oh," She said, no real interest one way or another in how Delta recharged.

"Well, you can call me Hoodlum. The police used to say the name suited me," Diana grinned.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 am

"Looking around, I would agree with that moniker. I would suppose my 'street name' would be Octo." Winchell adjusted himself so he was lying down in midair on top of his extra arms.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 3 Empty Grigori Klopov

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 am

"Rasputin"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:21 am

Delta raised one arm, his voice chiming in, "Delta, if it is of any concern."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 am

Winchell nodded as he took in everyone's names. Descending to his feet, he looked up and down the central well to see the floors and nodded.

Looking over to Hoodlum and Rasputin, "How are your wounds feeling?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:57 am

Rasputin chuckled and said "well, since I can't feel my own skull anymore I'd say I'm pretty good"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next