Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to train your slave

Go down

How to train your slave Empty How to train your slave

Post  Vilkas Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 am

Okay, I was looking for Gijinka pictures and found this site , www-rescreatu-com, that had a roleplay that I thought could be pretty cool. (I didn't see where it was set, so I'll place it in the Jhoto Reigon)

In this world, pokemon have evolved into humanoid-hybrids called Gijinka. Some pokemon have stayed the same and are used the same way they always have, but Gijinka are captured for a different reason. They are captured to be slaves for their trainers. A school has been built for trainers with fresh Gijinka so they can learn the best ways to train their new slaves. The school is much like a collage campus, with dorms for the students, and different lessons.

Plot? Romance, find out where Gijinka came from, that sort of thing

Rules

1) The Usual
2) Join with 2 slaves
3) Gijinka are given collars that tell what kind of personality they have. Examples from the site -
Pink: affection
Royal Blue: Loyalty
Stripes: A mxture of both
Red: Stubborn
Orange:adventurous
(( You may make up your own, but post the meaning.))
4) Remember slaves, the masters can do whatever they want with you
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

How to train your slave Empty Re: How to train your slave

Post  Vilkas Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Abel walked slowly with Ryker. He hated bright places so Abel had to keep him under an umbrella to shield Ryker from the sun. Abel kept an arm around Ryker to comfort the Gijinka and said "Look Ry, we're almost there." Ryker 'saw' with echolocation.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down