Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Descendants of the Gods

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Descendants of the Gods - Page 6 Empty Keeran Moonbeam

Post  Vilkas Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:00 am

"How can you tell they're a she?"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Descendants of the Gods - Page 6 Empty Chiron

Post  evan..relic Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:03 am

"When you're a centaur that has been around humans, whether demigod or mortal, you start to notice things that many others miss. For instance, there are subtle scents that accompany the male and female." Chiron said while still looking around.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Descendants of the Gods - Page 6 Empty TJ

Post  Vilkas Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 am

Suddenly, the intruder fell from what seemed like nowhere onto K and held a knife to the base of his skull where the spine connects. They growled, like a savage animal warning a predator, and glared at the centaur.

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Descendants of the Gods - Page 6 Empty Bedlam

Post  The Family God Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Bedlam crawled put form the confines of a small tent not far from the Ares cabin, looking to the person holding another at knife point with cheerful curiousity. His grin widened as he began to approach the knife weidler, "By the Gods, yes! Another knife-user and not another sword-swinging simpleton! Welcome to the camp, broth-...sis-...sibling," he commented.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Descendants of the Gods - Page 6 Empty Re: Descendants of the Gods

Post  Vilkas Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:20 pm

The intruder turned their attention to the new person in view. They snarled and brought the knife closer to K's skin, drawing blood. The intruder screeched like Euyale during Medusa's death, discouraging any to approach.

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Descendants of the Gods - Page 6 Empty Jason Aquas & Edward Zythys & Others

Post  evan..relic Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:40 am

Drawing his bow in a motion so quick it seemed instant, "Bedlam! Get back!" He pointed the arrow at TJ.

Jason and Edward came running with, "What in the name of Styx?"

Jason put up his hands, "Okay, okay, easy there." His eyes darted around for any source of water that he could manipulate.

Edward, still bandaged up, "Whoa, whoa there." The winds whipped up a small dervish around his feet, he contemplated trying to use the powers he had come to realize that he had not long ago.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 am

Bedlam chuckled softly, "Oh you 'fearsome warriors', so quick to draw your swords and never your wit, then again not like most of you have any wit to begin with."

Still approaching the intruder, he continued, "If this...person's mind was set on causing harm, they would have done it already. The fact that it hasn't warrants this hostage situation as a bargain method, usually for survival or ransom," he paused, looking into the intruder's eyes for a moment with a chuckle, "Judging from the fact that this lanky...thing is trying to intimidate, I would say it's likely looking for a bargain, or merely reasoned that it couldn't possibly survive in direct combat with all of us, so it may be looking for any way out. Human behaviour is *so* funny, sometimes~."

"Hey, Chiron? Unless you want to injure someone acting on instinct, you would be wise to try and reason with it, figure out it's motives, and perhaps instill reason back into them," he finished, turning to the centuar and playing idly with his knife in his uncovered hand.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Chiron, "It's called a warning..."

Edward raised his hands, mind set, "I was never one to take up violence before reason." The winds surrounding him intensified until they resembled the sides of a tornado. Moving his hands slightly, the winds darted forwards and tried to pry the arm and hand that held the knife away from Keeran's neck, he had the distinct feeling that he couldn't hold it for very long, looking to Jason, he spat on the ground, his eyes indicating to the globule.

Taking the hint, Jason raised his arms, the small glob rose into the air and expanded as it gathered moisture from the air. Twisting his hands, the liquid flowed forwards and splitting off to resemble a hand, it then began to try to pry Keeran from TJ's grip.

((Talk about teamwork))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:28 am

Twirling around the wind and recapturing Keeran before he could escape the intruder cut across Keeran's neck shallowly. That's a warning.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 am

Jason stumbled back slightly as Edward fell to the ground, the strain of his action making his face pale.

Chiron lowered his bow, "Alright, alright, you've made your point newcomer. Judging by the fact that you're here means that you are a demigod. What do you want?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:38 am

Bedlam rolled his eyes, sighing in frustration. "NOW everyone realizes that *talking* is more advisable than attacking! Gee, I was only saying that a minute ago~..." he muttered to no one in particular, backing up and sitting down meat his tent, fiddling with his knife.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 am

The intruder tightened their grip on Keeran and the knife as they asked "where... am... I...?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 am

"You're in Camp Half-Blood, a sanctuary for the sons or daughters of the gods." Chiron said in a smooth, calming voice.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 am

The intruder jerked Keeran and brought the knife closer to him yet again

"Don't lie to me!"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 am

Chiron jerked forwards reflexively, "I am not lying, you have seen what Jason and Edward could do," He gestured to the two young men beside him, one supporting the other, "what is that, if not the power of a godly heritage?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 am

"monsters," the intruder hissed in response "trained to do yours or someone elses dirty work. I will not be fooled!"

Keeran closed his eyes and said, his voice wavering "w-we are not monsters... I as-sume you were chased b-before you got here, so it's u-understandable that you are wary--"

The intruder headbutted the back of Keeran's head and shouted "shut up!!"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:05 am

"Unfortunately, we do not know who sets these monsters on the demigods, we train the demigods to defend against them. We are not trying to fool you in the slightest." Chiron cringed as TJ headbutted Keeran.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6