Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace

2 posters

Go down

Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Empty Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 am

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

"Getsuuyu isn't that scary... maybe after I'm gone... Sasaki-san will come back"
- Natsu Sasaki (Unaware that he will die)
Name: Natsu Sasaki
Height: 6' 0"
Bio: Known as 'The Son of the Survivor', Natsu is well known in the neighboring town from his house in the woods for his sweet nature and sad fate. Before his father was cursed Natsu was diagnosed with Getsuyuu Syndrome. Luckily for him it was caught at an early stage, but there was still no known cure. Many people either coddled and pitied Natsu or avoided him out of fear of getting infected. Natsu tried very hard to keep himself from forgetting, but knew it was no good. When Natsu's father was taken by the spirits Natsu refused to leave his home. When his father came back and wrote what had happened to him he took Natsu and Haruhi to the park, Natsu's favorite place, and gave them a day of bliss before dying the next day. Natsu found his father laying in bed, his limbs disconnected as if they were pulled out.
Personality: Shy and skittish, but willing to defend others
Appearance:
Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace France10
Other: Natsu carries the book even in The Village of Suffering. He will also sometimes just stop to stare at the sky. When the moon calms him he says 'father is at peace', but if his symptoms become agitated by the moon he will panic and say 'father is mad, I forgot him!' Natsu is still in the early stages of Getsuyuu Syndrome and has 'stored' himself in a doll that never leaves his father's old Study

Last edited by Chibi Henry on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Empty Jack Pierce

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 am

"I just love the thought of turning to soot. So by all means, lets sit on our asses and wait to die"
- Jack Pierce
Name: Jack Pierce
Height: 6' 4"
Bio: Jack always lived life on the edge. As a child he was a street performer, entertaining people by doing things like juggling knives or showing tricks with his butterfly clip(I think that's what the knife is called. The one from Meet the Spy if I'm wrong). As an adult he worked as a detective to help find missing people. He worked with his childhood friend Yu to find a little girl's older brother that ran away after waking up from the Village of Suffering, but Yu was killed while in pursuit of the brother. They were lead to the roof of a school and Yu was thrown off when he accidentally scared the brother. He is now trapped in The Village of Suffering because of the loss of Yu, who was like a brother to him.
Personality: Curious by nature, kind, and brave
Appearance: The one leaning on the railing
Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Fatal_10
Other: Jack had a twin named George that died when the two were living on the streets and didn't have somewhere warm for the winter. They were both going to freeze, but while Jack was asleep George gave him his coat, sweater, and scarf.

Last edited by Chibi Henry on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Empty Byron Martin

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Name: Byron Martin
Height: 6' 0"
Bio: Lost his young wife to the Tattooed Curse, at first he had no idea what was happening as her sanity slowly deteriorated. Then one day, he came to her bed, but all that remained was a pile of ash on her bed and a white rose, her favourite flower, laying across the pile. He simply broke down at this point, he knew she was dead, gathering the ashes, he sealed them within a clay jar he had made. From that day forth, his sleeping hours were filled with the 'Village of Suffering.'
Personality: Calm and solemn, but underneath rages a torrent of eternal sadness
Appearance: Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Blackc10
Other: Rarely ever speaks, if he does then it is to lament about his loss or to say something important.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Empty Re: Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace

Post  Vilkas Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:32 am

"It's sad to think about this place. You see these ghosts and think: why are they here? how did they die? what causes their unrest? It's sad, but not all of us will survive so I'm sure whoever dies will be kind enough to tell us the answers"
- Lucas Hawthorne
Name: Lucas Hawthorne
Height: 6' 7"
Bio: Lucas lived a quiet life on the road. His parents were zoologists before settling down in a small town in Japan when Lucas was 15. To help people new to the country, Lucas studied to become an official translator. His gift for translating and low stature got the attention of a group of kidnappers that had planted a bomb in the town and wanted to be paid in return for disarming it. The kidnappers needed Lucas to translate from their language to Japanese, but he didn't understand the other language. Instead of giving in, Lucas acted like he understood and secretly used the broadcast the kidnappers forced him on to send a message to the police where he was. Since the kidnappers didn't speak Japanese they had no idea what he really said. But, when the police came to the rescue, one of the kidnappers set off the bomb. That's when Lucas found out that the bomb was under his own house.
Personality: Friendly. Too friendly. He could compliment your shirt and threaten to kill you all in the same breath.
Appearance: Please ignore the medal on his coat (In the rp this is an actual screenshot of Lucas from the video his kidnappers forced him to do)
Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Russia26
Other: While with the kidnappers, Lucas was kept in a room full of dead bodies (which he assumed were failed translators). Although he is a survivor of a tragic event Reika is not the one that drew him in, Kirie did. This is because Lucas feels he abandoned his family, he did not consider where the bomb might be or what would happen if the kidnappers did not simply surrender.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace Empty Re: Fatal Frame - Rest in Peace

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down