Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondrate Heroes

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 6 Empty Delta

Post  The Family God Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 am

Delta watched as the group of thugs were dragged into a single spot by some device unknown to him. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, he quickly holstered his weapon, set himself to his 'Acrobatics' setting, and leaped up after Winchell, returning to the rooftops he had dropped from not ten minutes ago.

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 6 Empty Winchell Octavian & Cecil Hunt

Post  evan..relic Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:42 am

Now back at the hideout, Winchell dropped Cecil and placed Diana on the mattress that Cecil brought over and inspected the wound on the side of Diana's head, "Shit," He muttered, "This would look bad, if it weren't for what we have at our disposal."

Digging out a vial of serum, he sprayed it over the wound, almost immediately, the skin began to regrow and the blood matted in her hair began to vanish, sitting back, he sighed, "Now to wait for her system to realize what's happening."

Cecil looked around the hideout and chuckled, "Nice place here, quaint, very quaint."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Secondrate Heroes - Page 6 Empty Re: Secondrate Heroes

Post  Wiccan Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:36 am

Diana slowly opened her eyes, and she could've sworn that just a second ago she was beside Delta fighting against the Penguin, but the familiar sight of her hideout is what came into view. Confused, she got up, but her head hurt a little, but just a dull throb like she'd been hit in the head--

Her hand shot to her head to carefully feel around. There was nothing there, how...

Diana's vision focused on Winchell. "I blacked out, didn't I?" She said, stopping herself from covering her face with her hands. This was embarrassing. "What happened?"

Wiccan

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:14 am

"Yes you did. I grabbed you and Cecil," Cecil waved, "and sacrificed the only gravity trap I had and booked it back here, Guin and and his goons won't find us very easily. I made sure of that."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 am

"Oh, um, thanks." Diana said, grateful that he made sure not to give away her hideouts location. She reached up to take off her domino mask, so she could see better without it. She supposed she could trust them all well enough now to let them actually see her face, but not enough for her name.

She gave Winchell a small smile before looking over at Cecil, who appeared to be checking the place out. "Is this your friend?"

Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 am

Cecil swept off his top hat and bowed, "So Winchell, or Octo had mentioned me? My name is Nano, I always felt as though my real name never really fitted me."

Winchell rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Really?"

Cecil chuckled but said nothing.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 am

Diana climbed off the matress and stood up, wobbling in spot for a second before she balanced herself out.

"Nice to meet you, um, Nano," She said as she exhaled, so it came it sounding a little exhausted, which she was, "I'm Hoodlum."
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:58 am

"You might want to rest, your body still hasn't fully recovered. Octo's serum only accelerates healing." Cecil said.

Winchell nodded, "That is true."

((Let's wait.))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6