Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony - Dark magic

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 9 Empty Geo Terra

Post  evan..relic Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 am

"While I am worried for what had happened to Celestia, a greater worry rears it's ugly head when I think of what happened to her sister, Luna. Especially considering that Celestia is cracking down on magic users, wouldn't she put Luna out of commission if Luna isn't already turned?" Geo looked up in the general direction of Canterlot with a sigh, "May? Where would Anima be located roughly?"

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 9 Empty Maelstrom

Post  The Family God Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:49 am

Maelstrom looked back to Geo, still moving forward, "She has a sort of 'grove', so to speak, deep into the Everfree forest. Before you think about running ahead of me, though, you're going to get *very* lost if you go in there on your own."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:55 am

Geo nodded, "Makes sense, I know the Everfree fairly well as I had taken up residence there, but I never really ventured into the darker parts."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 9 Empty Maelstrom

Post  The Family God Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 am

Maelstrom chuckled, turning her gaze back to the seemingly endless train track ahead, "The Everfree is, surprisingly, bigger than not only Ponyville, but Manehatten as well. Much if it is unexplored, as most ponies aren't exactly keen on dealing with cockatrices, manticores, hydras, and so on," she snickered under her breath, "Can't blame them, though."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Again, Geo nodded, "Those creatures are the main reason I didn't stray too deep into the Everfree. Much of the time I was starving and didn't have the energy to deal with them."

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony - Dark magic

Post  Vilkas Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Roan stretched his wings and wondered out loud "what could've happened to make Princess Celestia change so... drastically" Tuxedo looked over at Roan and replied "there is no point in guessing at the moment. We should be prepared for anything and everything"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 am

Listening in on Roan's and Tuxedo's conversation, he decided to interject, "And considering the magnitude of the magic that Celestia can wield, and when she finds out about us, we had better be ready for hell and high waters."

Looking around, he could see the Everfree on the horizon, "Almost there."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony - Dark magic - Page 9 Empty Re: My Little Pony - Dark magic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9