Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men: Innocence

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Decker

Post  The Family God Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 am

Decker's mind finally latched onto the network of the building, a small smile crossing his visage, "I'm in..." he muttered.

Almost immediately his detached mind was setting to work navigating the network, passing through to the different electronic equipment in a lazy scan for the camera network. Sure enough, what he would've seen from his body was now replaced with the countless displays of the cameras all around the facility. With a groan, he realized he couldn't actually see the kitchen this way, as there wasn't a camera there.

His eyes started to dart back and forth, the surface of the spheres glazed over in their socket, his mind starting to deviate towards the informational network, "Looks like we're all here on record, too...save for the bug zapper here."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Nathan (Priest)

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:56 am

Nathan walked around the kitchen, gathering ingredients for the soup he was cooking. It never took long for him to get anywhere. Nathan always walked with long, purposeful strides. He smiled to himself, remembering when Cosmo first came to the mansion. Oh how Cosmo loved swatting at Nathan's billowing robe.

Though Nathan was technically no longer a priest, Xavier allowed him to keep his robes and instead of sewing the X-Men symbol on the robes he gave Nathan a pendant of the symbol.

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 am

Decker's scatterbrained-state suddenly clued in to Cosmo's statement, "Ehm...who was it that worked a soup kitchen again? Might as well do some research while I'm here..."

The Family God

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Cosmo (Jackal)

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 am

"Nathan" Cosmo replied "You might know him by his codename: Priest"

Vilkas

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Ben DaVine

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 am

"Soup sounds good, but him or I will have to be careful, physical contact with me renders a person unconscious. Oh, no metal near me, I tend to turn nearly any metal into a conductor."

Looking over at Cosmo, "You might want to take a step or two back, your hair is suffering the effects of being near me." He laughed at the on end hair.

evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Re: X-Men: Innocence

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 am

Cosmo went to the door and said "let's go eat!"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:52 am

Decker continued to scan through the separate records of the other mutants in the building. Unable to nod his head, he chose instead to say, "You guys go on ahead, I'm going to keep scanning through these things while I'm here. Now that I'm finally *in*, I'm not going to leave for a few more minutes."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Keeping his hands in his pockets, he nodded, "Let's go indeed. Lead the way." He walked over to Cosmo, but stayed far enough away so that he wouldn't give off any shocks.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Erika

Post  Erika Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:53 am

Erika quietly followed Cosmo. Running up behind him, she placed her hand in his. She din't like how this day was turning out.
Erika
Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 am

Nathan saw everyone come in and smiled. Seeing the newcomer he said "a pleasure to meet you, might I ask your name?"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 am

"Umm... Ben DaVine... Don't come too close." To demonstrate why, he lifted his hand out of his pocket and let a small spark jump from the tip of his index finger to the ground, he quickly stuffed his hand back into his pocket.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Nathan and Cosmo

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:05 am

"I see," Nathan replied "well, know that you are welcome here. My name is Nathan, or Priest if you would prefer. Are you hungry?" Cosmo went over to the pot Nathan was cooking in and asked "what are you making Father?" Nathan chuckled and said "stew. It has beef, celery, green beans, carrots, and onion"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:08 am

Almost immediately, Ben's stomach growled loudly, "Well that cinches it. If you don't mind... uh, Nathan, might I have a bit?"
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:08 am

Erika let go of Cosmo's hand once in the kitchen. She wandered over to the pot, and stood next to Cosmo. "Sounds yummy." She said. Turning to Nathan, she smiled. "Can we eat it now?" She asked, in her baby voice that she always used with Nathan and Cosmo.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:11 am

Nathan grabbed a plastic bowl, just to be safe, and scooped some stew for Ben. He handed him the bowl and a spoon and said "eat as much as you like." Nathan got a bowl for Cosmo as well and offered a bowl to Erika.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 am

Erika threw her arms around Nathan's waist, took the bowl of stew, stuck her face in it, and ate like she had never seen food before.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 am

Ben immediately dug into the stew, relishing the flavours, it had been almost a week since he had anything outside of what he could find in the forest to eat, between mouthfuls, he managed to say, "Thank you."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Nathan and Cosmo

Post  Vilkas Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:33 am

Cosmo wolfed down his bowl of stew. Nathan smiled and replied to Ben "no need to thank me, just eat your fill"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 am

Decker watched from a bit of a distance, the only camera that could actually see them being several metres away. While one of his viewpoints kept track of the others, he continued to scan through the records of the mutants, stopping for but a moment on Erika's to scan over how she came to Mutant HQ before moving on.

Seeing his own, he quickly hacked through the settings of the records, granting himself the ability to edit them. He idly erased every past record of him, along with his little 'escapades' that the locals had caught on to, including one situation where he had given a kid with a feline tail a black eye.

Chuckling softly to himself, he turned his attention back to the surveillance systems, keeping a close eye on the group.
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:11 am

Ben tipped up the bowl to drink the last dregs of the soup, carefully putting the bowl down on the counter, he smiled, "Again thank you."

There a slight spark that emanated from the back of his neck and arced towards the metal stove, when it hit the metal it gave off a loud crackle as it dissipated, "Oops."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence - Page 4 Empty Nathan

Post  Vilkas Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 am

Nathan scratched the bridge of his nose and chuckled "it is a good thing I know how to do repairs"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  evan..relic Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am

"Sorry about that, I find it really hard to control my electricity at times, especially if I'm relaxed and happy." Ben chuckled sheepishly.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 am

"Then I shall take this as a compliment" Nathan replied with warmth only a priest could capture
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 am

Decker poured a bit more of himself into the network he had hacked into, removing his ability to speak or hear. He finally was able to access the camera in the kitchen, angling the device onto the group within. Soon enough, his view started to become static-y and everything he heard was a bit garbled. Tapping a bit deeper into the network, he noticed that the issues weren't coming from the devices he had accessed, but something was causing the signals to have issues returning to the network.

He continued to try and discern what was going on for about a minute before realizing the main issue. With an internal groan, he accessed the intercom speaker in the kitchen to speak in a mildly garbled version of his own voice.

"Would Ben whatever-his-last-name-is please step away from the wall he is propped up against?" his not-quite-intact voice spoke somewhat loudly, "Whatever his mutation so happens to be is messing with the signals of nearby electronic circuits and wires. Thank you in advance~."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 am

"Would you like some food brought to you Decker?" Nathan asked.
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:26 am

Decker would've shaken his head if he could. The speaker once more resonated with his voice, "Ehm, no thank you, Nathan. You lot have your fun there, I'll just keep...doing what I've been doing for the past five minutes."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 am

Nathan shook his head and sighed "I apologize for saying so, but I shall never understand this need to enter the systems as often as you do"
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 am

Decker's digitized voice chuckled over the speaker system, "When God himself gifts you with such unique gifts, such power...who are you to limit it's use? Besides, it's just plain fun sometimes~."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilkas Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 am

((Uh oh, Decker hit a Berserk Button))

Nathan flinched, then through gritted teeth replied "What gifts... what God... That old, feeble man from scriptures? The one who cursed us with the ignorance of those around us? The one who gifted us with traitorous friends and family? The one who bloody well DAMNED US!" Cosmo tugged Nathan's sleeve and pointed to the now crushed stove within one of Nathan's barriers, saying "you should let down your barrier before you break something other than the stove" Nathan relented and, placing a hand on his head, said "I apologize... it will not happen again..."
Vilkas
Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  The Family God Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 am

(That's Decker. Doesn't know when to stop)

Once more, Decker chuckled, "Oh, come now. I'm sure if 'Priest' had any sort of aggression with me at this point, he'd just waltz over to where my body is sitting and just get it over with. But the fact that he hasn't just proves it, he hasn't the guts to kill another mutant...a damned shame. Now, argument and crushed ovens aside, I've got a few more records to check, some anti-virus to deal with, the internet to hack...cheers~."
The Family God
The Family God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum