Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLP Character Testing Grounds

2 posters

Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty MLP Character Testing Grounds

Post  evan..relic Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:41 am

See topic title.

Used to test certain situations for characters, please place title of situation as reply title.
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty INTRODUCTIONS ---- Geo

Post  evan..relic Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 am

Geo groaned as he picked himself up from where he had slipped after realizing that there was one book he had forgotten. Stumbling over to the bookcase, he levitated the last book off of the shelf with his magic and slipped it into his bags.

Normally, he wasn't this klutzy, but a letter from Princess Celestia herself, had changed that.

Picking the letter up from where it lay on his room's table, he unrolled it as it floated in the air in front of him, and read again.

Dear Geo

As you are probably well aware, I make regular visits to the school at the beginning of each season to review how matters are progressing. I must say, your mastery of magic is impressive.

I am sending you down to Ponyville to meet with my prized pupil to assist her with an important project. I have already visited her and have given her the particulars, also she has organized lodgings for you where she has been staying, the Ponyville library.

A carriage is waiting for you when you are ready to leave.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia

Rolling the letter back up, Geo slipped the scroll in to one of his bags. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and shut it again as he left. The edges of the door glowed slightly as it was sealed until he returned.

Walking down the hall, a small stone on a string bouncing off of his chest, he tried his best to ignore the jeers of his fellow peers. It wasn't easy, soon enough, some of the older students were on him and tried to talk to him. Being as shy as he was, he slipped out and broke into a run towards the large doors of the hall.

The doors opened on their own and closed as Geo was safely past them. Two Pegasi guards stood near a carriage, tentatively walking up to them, he pulled out the letter and showed it to them. Both of them nodded and hooked themselves to the carriage. Putting the letter away, and taking an extremely deep breath, he got into the carriage. Ducking down as the guards took off, he struggled to keep his stomach calm.

He hated being up in the air, he preferred to keep all four of his hooves on the ground. Keeping his head down, he tried to figure out what this "important project" was.

Soon enough, he heard the guard's hooves clack down onto solid ground, or rather dirt. Slowly raising his head up, he was that, yes, they were on the ground... and a whole crowd of ponies were staring at him.

Slowly he got out, trying to maintain a confident appearance, since he was from the most prestigious school in Equestria. As soon as all four of his hooves hit the ground, the guards and carriage left. Almost immediately anxiety began to build inside his chest. Walking forwards with his head high didn't work.

As everypony's head followed him, his anxiety got the better of him, he bolted out of there and between two houses. Leaning against the back of the house, he panted, So...many...ponies...

Suddenly he felt a tap on the shoulder, he jumped literally a few feet into the air as he gasped, turning around in mid air, then landing, he got a look at who had startled him. A purple unicorn with a darker purple and pink streaked tail and mane.

She looked at him as he tried to back away, "You must be Geo. Celestia told me you'd arrive at some point and you would probably need some help, so I came looking for you."

Geo froze, "Y-y-you," His voice faltered slightly, "p-p-prized-"

"Celestia's prized pupil? That's me. Name's Twilight Sparkle."

He breathed out slightly in relief. Just then a flash of pink in the corner of his eye made him turn his head just in time to see a pink tail vanish around the corner.

Twilight sighed, "Come on, Geo. Let's get to the library before Pinkie has time to find you."

"P-p-pinkie?"

"Yeah, she throws a "Getting to Know You" party for anyone who's new in town. Let's go." She began to walk in the direction that Geo was facing away from, he quickly turned to follow, keeping silent.

After a few minutes of walking, Twilight said, "Celestia told me a lot about you."

Taken by surprise, Geo managed to stammer out, "M-m-m-me? Celestia?"

"Yeah, she said that you are especially proficient with magic that has to do with the earth. And that you were quite intelligent."

Geo could feel his cheeks going red slightly, could Celestia really have singled him out of the other five hundred some odd other unicorns at the school?

"Anyhow, here we are. The library." Twilight stopped.

Geo looked up and smiled, the library was built into a tree. Now this was his kind of library; learning and the earth in one package. As he was admiring it, he hadn't realized that Twilight had begun walking forwards again. Quickening his step, he caught up just as she had reached the door.

Opening it with her magic, she called out, "Shutterflash and Shadow? I'm back, and I've got a guest."

((Wall of frikken' text burns))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty Introduction - Shutterflash

Post  Erika Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 am

Shutterflash had been in the library cleaning for the new guest to arrive. Her younger sister, had left earlier to play with the cutie mark crusaders. Flying over a book shelf to dust she heard Twilight call to her. Landing infront of Twilight, Shutterflash hurridely tried to explain why Shadow wasn't around. "Umm. It's just me here." She said quietly. "Shadow left to play with the cutie mark crusaders." Spotting Geo, Shutterflash cowered, and squeeked. "H-H-He-Hello." She stuttered out to him.
Erika
Erika
Admin

https://roleplayingheaven.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty INTRODUCTIONS ---- Geo

Post  evan..relic Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:56 am

Geo was about to step over the threshold when he heard Shutterflash's voice, he froze immediately; torn between the fight and talk reflex or the flight and fail this 'project.'

Not wanting to disappoint Celestia, he took a deep breath, "H-h-h-h-" Not finishing, he bolted for the closest door, opening then closing it with his magic.

As the door slammed shut, Twilight stood beside Shutterflash and sighed, "Don't mind him, Celestia told me he's not good with other ponies. He's shyer than Fluttershy."
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 am

Shutterflash watched him go, and jumped slightly at Twilights voice. "Yes." She said, a little sad. "Fluttershy, and me." Turning to Twilight, she shook her head. "I have to go." Her voice sounded odd.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty INTRODUCTIONS - Geo

Post  evan..relic Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Twilight sighed as Shutterflash left, "And now to coax him out..." Her voice trailed off a bit as her mind began to dwell upon how she could get him to come out of his room.

Geo lay quivering under his bed, heart pounding wildly, mind a complete frenzy, he struggled to gulp down some air to try and calm himself down.

He wasn't always like this, at least not until his life went south....

Twilight who was treading back and forth in front of door, was just interrupted by her assistant dragon, Spike, "Uh... Twilight? What'cha doin'?"

Startled slightly, "Oh, sorry Spike. I'm just trying to figure how to get our guest out of his room."

Spike shook his head suddenly, "A guest?"

She nodded, "Do you think Celestia visiting earlier was just an idle visit? Where were you anyways?" Seeing the look of embarrassment on Spike's face, she sighed, "Never mind." Spike chuckled slightly as his cheeks went red slightly.

Sighing, she decided just to knock, she did and said, "Come on out Geo. She's gone. Don't worry."

Hearing Twilight's voice, Geo lay still under his bed, but didn't say anything. Slowly, his shaking stopped. Twilight sighed as she eased the door open, "Geo?" For a moment she was mystified about the "empty" room, but she could hear his breathing. Getting down so her belly lay on the floor she came eye to eye with him, "There you are."

Geo suddenly jumped backwards and hit his back and head off of the underside of the bed. Tears leaped to his eyes, he tried really hard to keep them from beading down his muzzle and bit down on his lip to keep him from saying anything.

Twilight sighed, "Come on out, you'll just get hurt again if you stay under there."

Seeing the sense in what she had said, he slowly made his way out from under the bed. After a moment of struggling, he was out. Moving his shoulders slightly, a few small cracks could be heard as his joints resettled.

Twilight looked at him and to the bed and back, "How do you manage to fit under there?" Geo simply shrugged, the necklace bounced slightly with the motion.

((Wall of text again. Sorry, about this. I know you'll find a reply to this.))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 am

Shutterflash walked the streets of Ponyville, with her head down, and wings folded. Shaking her head, she took flight, and flew to a nearby cloud. Landing on the cloud, she laid down. Closing her eyes, she relaxed her body from the stress of the day.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty INTRODUCTIONS - Geo

Post  evan..relic Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 pm

"Honestly... I don't really know. If I have to hide, I will find a way to hide." He said sadly as he went to lay down on his bed.

Twilight sighed as she stood beside Geo, "What's up? I know Celestia said you weren't the most social pony out there... but you're worse than I was when I first arrived in Ponyville."

Geo didn't get a chance to answer thanks to a furious pounding at the door, "Whereishe?! Iknowhe'shere. IsawhimtalkingtoyouTwilight!" The voice was speaking so quickly that the words began to blend together.

Geo slipped to the floor and slowly began to creep back under the bed, Twilight put a hoof on his right front leg and shook her head, "I'll try to get her to go away. But, if not, you'll have to put up with the 'Getting to Know You' party."

"Fine, but if I want to leave, no one is to stop me."

She nodded and walked out of his room, closed the door and walked towards the front door. Opening it, Pinkie Pie fell forwards and landed at Twilight's hooves, immediately she jumped back up, "Hiya! Where is he?" He swung her head from side to side, looking for him.

"Listen Pinkie. Do you remember what I was like when I first came to live in Ponyville?"

Pinkie nodded, "Uh-huh."

"Try that combined with Fluttershy."

A pensive look came over her for a moment, but was lost, "That isn't a reason to miss a party planned just for him!"

Twilight sighed in exasperation, "Fine, Geo. Please come here. Looks like it'll have to be Plan B."

Slowly Geo crept out of his room from under the bed, really wanting to go back to hiding.

Pinkie saw him and nearly jumped at him if it weren't for Twilight blocking her as she shook her head.

Over the course of a few moments, Geo found himself right next to the two ponies, he stood up allowing his joints to reset.

"Pinkie Pie, this is Geo. My...uh...a-friend. Celestia wanted him to work on the same project I have been for a while now." The she turned her attention to Geo, "Let's go."

He nodded. Twilight looked over his shoulder, a hard task considering he was a bit larger than she, at Spike, "You want to come?"

Waving his hand, "Nah. I want to get some sleep, that all-nighter you had me pull with you tired me out." He yawned widely as he began to climb up the stairs.

Twilight shook her head, "Fine." She began to walk out the door, making sure that Geo was in front of her; forcing him to walk as well.

Closing the library door behind them, they began to walk towards the site of the party: the town center.

((Shutterflash could crash into Geo, bringing her back into the plot, but it's your choice.))
evan..relic
evan..relic

Back to top Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty Shutterflash

Post  Erika Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:20 am

Shutterflash heard Pinkie coming, so she took flight to try and escape. Unfortunately it ended up in Shutterflash pratically crashing into Geo.
Erika
Erika
Admin

Back to top Go down

MLP Character Testing Grounds Empty Re: MLP Character Testing Grounds

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down