Roleplaying Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★

2 posters

Go down

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ Empty That boy is a m o n s t e r ★

Post  Wiccan Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 am

Private roleplay between Abel and Cain. Okay, go!
Wiccan
Wiccan

http://www.roleplayingsanctuary.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ Empty HOLLAND NOVAK

Post  Holland Novak Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:26 pm

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ E7-lift That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ Msn0n9 That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ 2mi13mb

+ H O L L A N D + N O V A K +

Tapping his pencils on the metal clipboard made a strange sound. Almost like a ringing sound as it constantly hit against the small piece of metal that was on the tip of his pencil. The same pencil he must've sharpened already forty or fifty times just to keep his hands busy and not from constantly altering the designs that were permanently scribbled and scratched on the pages with a thin, black ink. Lines messy from constant shaking and lack of both sleep and food taking quite the toll on his drawing skills. As for his designs, you could say he was on an art block. Quite the block that... No matter what he did, the designs he had that were spilling from his head, just couldn't exactly connect with his once talented hand. The annoying tapping noise of his pencil against the clipboard was becoming a soothing ring to him as he was lost deep in thought. A thought of what he could possibly do to reach his deadline; the date in which he'd been dreading for months now. Why were deadlines even invented? They were just annoying as per usual, and he'd often always loose track of time along the lines of angered grunts and rolled up balls of paper that were scattered all along his small condo; definitely made for one... For that was all he could afford.

Leaning back lower on the patted seat he was sitting on he grunted; tossing his clipboard until it landed on the floor with a loud clap. Many of the wandering designers and receptionists turned to face him with confused and puzzled glances. He was in the lobby, yes. Just sitting for what felt like only minutes was much longer than reality itself. It'd be hours since he hate sat down on the black leather chair hosted in the lobby; much well for guests and visitors. He often took up all the space he could on it, though. "Mr.Novak... I suggest you use your office; suppose there were guests? We don't want to give them the impression that we hired children as out designers." Dark eyes narrowed behind faint green frames, her hand carefully adjusting it. Holland just sunk deeper until he found himself sitting on the floor infront of the leather seat; staring up at one of the annoying assistances... What did she have to say anyways? What was her name again? Caroline? Karen? What the hell did it matter anyways. "Get lost." He snarled, obvious bags under his eyes from lack of sleep was just the first indication for his grumpy attitude. The female took a step back, heals clicking against the porcelain flooring "Mr.Novak! Please, for everyone's sake!" She called out, the silverette finally lifting himself up; only to stroll pass what's her face. It was then did he realize how cold the metal clipboard was when he lifted it from the floor, sending a quick shiver up his spine. Something about his office he disliked so much... Disliked working in... What was the reason, again? It must've been weeks since he last actually worked on designs in there...

Walking down the familiar, narrow hallway, Holland stopped. A hand rose and he turned the knob to reveal an annoying squeak from his door as it was pushed open. Well, there's a reason to dislike his office. He flicked on the light momentarily before walking to the back of the room, stepping on scrunched up paper balls and test materials that laid on the floor; even all around on his desk. As he pushed open the blinds, he rose his forearm; squinting at the bright light that seeped through the glass and lit up his room-- With the natural sunlight. Holland turned, nose scrunching up in utmost disgust. Right. His entire office was a mess. Loose papers, books, stray cloth and furs thrown all over the room; even on his chair that held a stack of his poorly drawn sketches he once told himself he'd fix and ink. Already he was feeling claustrophobic. "...Ick," He murmured in a groan, his fingertips touching the very sticky desk. Sticky in coffee and sugars and many coffee cups that were thrown all along his desk. what a mess. Would he ever get around to cleaning it? Nahh. Throwing himself down on the small couch full of papers and other materials, he was just about to lean back, for a nap when that stupid creaking heightened in sound-- As if someone was opening it quickly. "Mr.Novak! Don't forget in just forty minutes you,.. Uh, You have an appointment with.. one of the lead designers from the magazine company!" One of the male assistances said, tossing the magazine at Holland which hit him right square in the face. The young assistant just stared blankly at the messy room, almost nervously. "Mr.Novak?" But Holland didn't answer; he just continued to stare down at the floor, not even the magazine cover that laid in his lap now.

Without much else said or thought, the young assistant lifted himself and slowly closed the creaking door; leaving the silverette alone in his crammed office. The lead client of a hot shot magazine company. Hmph. Must be quite the model then. But when the hell was this appointment even booked? Making no sudden movements, Holland yawned. It wasn't worth cleaning his office from some probable suck, anorexic slut that has had one too many surgeries to suck off the extra fat that's seen on her spine and ribs. Oh yeah, what's better than seeing those limbs stick out anyways? In he had to see another slutty tooth pick whore... He could feel himself growing with slight frustration. Calm down, Holland. Nothing to be so upset over. Just another slut to blow off, anyways.

o o c ) I MADE IT PRETTY. Have fun bby. <3

Last edited by Holland Novak on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

http://touch-mah-keyblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ Empty Alex Sorel

Post  Wiccan Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ Akiri-Finished
I've got you [ Under my ] S K I N ♪

"I'm so excited for today! Thanks so much for coming with me!"

Alex nodded to his friend, who had scored an appointment with a designer today. She was a petite blonde with a nice body and a cute face; of course she would get the oppurtunity. Him, on the other hand, while in the same agency, was asked to sit this one back and let Cynthia have it. He was just recently hired, so obviously they wouldn't have much faith in him, but he was still peeved off. Though he wouldn't let it show; Cynthia was his friend, after all.

The silver-haired male had agreed to accompany her to the meeting. Since he would just be there to support her, he was dressed casually, in a simple red t-shirt, grey jeans, and a black jacket with a fur hoodie. He had various accesories on, that he was glad to call his trademark. He was usually underdressed compared to all the others in Johto Agencies; they were all rich and could afford designer clothing, while he grabbed most of his clothes for twenty bucks from a corner store. He wasn't exactly well off; in fact, he should be in college right now. He had gotten a job here to raise money for it though, and since he thought of himself as rather attractive, he figured it was an appropriate job for him.

The two walked up to the front of Unova Agencies, where their meeting was taking place. Alex in his casual clothes, and Cynthia dressed rather over the top. She had a lot of make-up on, her hair was curled or something, she wore a skirt even though it was freezing outside. He didn't think he would ever understand women, and why they would were skimpy things in the winter, even if they were models. Alex lead her over to the receptonest, who informed them where to go. They nodded with a thanks before heading off.

"Man, I'm so nervous! I heard this deigner is really good, I'd love to try on his designs!" Cynthia said in her high, bubbly voice. Alex laughed nervously, not really sure what to say. By rights he shouldn't even be accompaning her, so he kind of felt out of place. They reached the room, and Cynthia raised her hand to knock. No one came, so Alex just opened the door and ushered Cynthia in before him. It was best if the actual model entered first.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:29 am

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ E7-lift That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ Msn0n9 That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ 2mi13mb

So he had what seemed like a good forty minutes to himself before his appointment was issued. Much time to go out and grab a coffee, and maybe some breakfast that he never ever really bothered picking up. But that was just because the coffee shop wasn't exactly on his way to work that he bothered getting anything at all. Sitting on the leather covered couch for what seemed like awhile, he rose, turning to his desk as he exmained all his old designs and scribbled sketches; and then his designs that were stuck together and clinging to the desk from the spilt coffee he could care less about cleaning. Did they have janitors or something? What happens if you became really sick and just happened to vomit in the middleof all your work? Do they expect the designers to come back after four days and clean up? That's disgusting.

Just as Holland was about to make his way past the filthy office full of designs and smelly, sticky coffee, he heard a knock on the door. ANd it was then did he freeze, turning to look up at the digital clock inbedded in the wall. What the hell, couldn't be the Model... She was, twenty minutes early... So much for his free time, right? Or maybe it was just another annoying apprentice of some sort... They'll go away if he just didn't ans--

Eyes gazed over the blond female, so giddy and.. Over done in his terms as she just waltzed in with a male trailing behind her. Lifting up the old coffee cup that was nearly stuck to his desk, he relesed an audible groan. "What, Never heard of personal space or something? Just walk right into my office without my premission? What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, reaching around to the corner of his desk, where he pushed off a pile of papers to take a seat on it. Eyes narrowed and he tossed the cup aside into the overfilled garbage full of coffee cups he'd taken from the disgusting cafeteria they had on the second floor. "Big shot models with plastic boobs, Just because y'got more money than mean doesn't mean you can haul your skimpy ass whereever the fuck you want to." Obviously, he was upset. It wasn't the first time he had to deal with female models that often took his personal space to their own. Silence went by as he stared at the femalr long and hard; as if he were looking her down. And then, eyes fixated on the male behind her, leaning to the side to get a better glance at him. Quite attractive for a male model. Wait, why was he even there in the first place? Scratch it; scratch the idea of even WORKING with the female. Perhaps he could use the male instead... Things would be less difficult if he could.

Lifting his hand, he pointed at the female, then the door. "Get out." He stated in a serious manner, the female's mouth agape as she stared at him wide-eyed; as if she had no idea what he said or was saying. "What, don't understand English? I said get out." He stated a little fimer, this time standing up and ushering the female until she was out of the office; slamming the door shut behind her. Well. That was easy. Holland turned, returning to sit on his desk as he awkwardly stared at the male; eyeing him from head to toe. "You, I could use you. For a model, I mean. I don't need her. Not my style anyways, She wouldn't fit my designs." He stated, lifting up certain shets as he held it against the male; as if he were examining it. This was perfect, exactly what he needed... His designs were too masculine for the female model to wear... What better than a young, attractive model? Had he even asked his name? Not like it mattered. This was business, not a personal relationship.
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:55 am

The office was a mess. That was the first thing that came to mind when he walked in, and he was pretty sure it would be the same as everyone else's. There were papers all over the floor, weird stains on the ground, random supplies everywhere... how did this guy work in an environment like this? He stayed quiet as Cynthia walked forward, but stopped upon hearing a males voice from across the room. By his desk, stood the designer that they had come to meet. It seemed he wasn't pleased that they walked in, but it wasn't like he cared anyways. The guy took to long opening the door.

Alex looked the designer over. His name was Holland, if he could remmeber correctly, and damn, he was hot. He coughed into his hand to divert his thoughts; now was not the time. He watched silently as Holland looked Cynthia over, and then himself. He looked off to the side, silently showing that he wanted to just be left in the background. It wasn't his appointment...

"H-Hi, I'm--" Before Cynthia could even finish her sentence, the designer had interrupted her, and usshered her out the door. He held back a flinch as the door was slammed after her. What...?

He watched Holland look him over, and blinked at the older mans words. "Um, I didn't even come to be a..." He trailed off when the other started holding up designs to him. He frowned; Cynthia was really looking forward to this, and he would kinda feel like a prick if he took this oppurtunity from her. He looked Holland up and down again, and grinned. Well, whatever; he hoped she wouldn't mind this one time.

"You're Holland Novak right?" Alex asked as he took off his heavy jacket and threw it onto the couch. "I'm Alex Sorel. It's a pleasure to meet you." He gave the designer a toothy smile as he leaned his weight to one side.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 am

The was another knock on the door that he could blantly hear, and also the knob turning and failing as he flicked the lock just as he pushed the female out of his office. Her whiney tonned voice was just a muffled murmur as he couldn't exactly make out what exactly she had been trying to say, but it sounded an aweful lot like her trying to call out his name... It was strange to him. "Ignore her." He stated in a bland tone, lifting a few more stained and sribbled sheets; examinging them over. "Yes, this'll work just fine... I can probably alter this a bit, make it more... Appealing to man rather than female." He commented, holding up the sheet to the newly reffered model. For a moment he listened, dropping his arms for a moment as he took in the kind gesture. "Alex, huh?" He murmured, scribbling the name down on his designs. He wasn't actually looking at the male directly, much too busy trying to figure out a new design that would the young male's measurements. Oh right, he had to measure him too...

Holland to a step off to the side as he grabbed the measuring tape, flimsy and white. He took a step forth, leaning against the younger male as he wrapped the tape around to gather tha appropriate measurements around his chest, waist, length of his legs and forearms. After a moment of hesitattion he pulled back, catching a swift scent of the other. Quite appealing it was; almost a homey kind of scent... a touch of colgne which he didn't like too much. But in this case, it was fine... Because it wasn't loaded on to smell like som sort of french whore out to grab any women on the street for a quick fuck. Scribbling down the measurements, he smirked faintly behind his clipboard; eyes locking back on the other with an excited gaze. For the first time in what felt like weeks, maybe even months; he had the motivation, the perfect design... "I like that fur." He commented, pointing towards the jacket on the couch; scribbling down a sketch of fure on his 'new' design. Walking towards to the leather couth, he lifted the jacket and examined it. The material was... Cheap, even the fur almost. What the hell, where did buy his clothes? a thrift store or something? Ugh. Did he have no shame walking in here with such clothes? "What the hell is this shit? It's cheap." He commented, ripping the fur off with just a swift movement of his wrist. "See? Rips easily."

Next, Holland waltzed over to the young male, turning and gazing him up down carefully. Everything was... Cheap. Ripped and tatered, too. Did he live in a box? Yeesh. Worse than him. Sticking a fingertip in one of the holes in the younger male's shirt, he tugged the hole; making it much larger than what it was until it reached the hem of his shirt. "This is almost a disgrace, coming in here with cheap, thrift clothes. C'mon. Take it off. Your pants too. We're gonna get you some real clothes... None of that bullshit crap you call clothes.. Or none the less, Style... If you call it style, that is. We've got a lot of work to do..."
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 am

Alex stood up a little straighter when he heard Holland say he needed measurements. He barely contained a grin as the designer took said measurements. The model watched him as he did so, taking the chance to admire his features from their close proximity. He really was attractive; he had a defined jaw, silver hair like his own only shorter, and was only a bit taller than Alex. The clothes he wore were fancy, like he expected of a designer. He had probably made them himself, too. His heart almost stop when their eyes locked, the other looking genuinely excited, even if it was for only a short moment. He smiled to himself; what a good catch.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" He stepped forward to protest when Holland picked up his jacket and tore off the fur. He cringed; his jacket! That was his favourite! His hands balled into fists. Bear with it. bear with it. Though when the man waltzed over to him and tore open his shirt, he snapped, and pushed the guys hand away harshly.

"Listen, I know you're a hot shot designer and all, but that doesn't give you the right to rip up all my fucking clothes," He dramatically pointed towards his ripped jacket, "that was my favourite!" Nevertheless, after he had gotten that out, he just sighed and took off his now ripped shirt. The dog tags that hung around his neck were cold against the skin of his chest.

"And slow down there, man. I know you're eager to see me naked and all," a joke obviously, but it was actually Alex who was eager, "but one thing at a time. I'll take off my pants later when I absolutely need to." He placed his hands on his hips and gave Holland a stern look, before remembering his last remark.

"And it's not bullcrap! It's fashion ona budget, you jerk."

[ ooc: Sorry it's so short. ''"orz ]
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:19 am

A growl escaped those pale lips of his as his hand were pushed away, placing them gently on either side of his own hips as he took a moment to calm down. Now now, Holland. You are in charge of designs; especially this new model... Don't let his ignorance get to you... "Look, Alex... It's cheap, it's falling apart, and it sure does smell like a thrift store. I'm not going to have you coming in here on appointments only to disappointment by wearing discount clothes that aren't even hung up in stores!" He glared, barking back with a small snarl. "I'll make you one! Identical to it and it WON'T Be cheap! it'll look much nicer, keep you warmer and you won't look like a total slob! You've got the perfect body for a model! Tall, slim, and well toned," He commented, his eyes fixating on his... Chest. Which for a moment he was distracted by his fit body. No time for that! This is your client! Shaking off the thought, he returned to gaze at the young man, arms crossing over his chest. "You'll be making quite the bucks when I throw ya' on the runway; and it won't be in those thrift clothes you CALL clothes... So when we have arranged appointments, you'll either be wearing MY designs or you'll be wearing clothes that you do not pick off the streets!" He growled, his designs in hands; crinkled and locked tight in is balled up fists. Finally released a stressed sigh, he threw the designs in the male's face, grabbing his wrist as he yanked him outside his office.

It could be seen from the lobby, the blond female that had once walked in was waiting for her friend, for Alex. she was almost dumbfounded when she realized that her friend was... Wasn't wearing a shirt? It was almost strange to her. Trying to catch up to the quick speed of Holland's strides, Cynthia waved her hand in the air-- As if they could see her. The clicking of her heels against the tiles were an indication of how close behind she was. "Alex! Alex, what's going on?" She called out, her tight skirt against her thighs limiting her speed. The designer however just gripped the wrist tighter as he dragged him to the elevator. "I thought I dismissed you," He commented, the female glaring darkly. "From your office!" she called out, but it was just then that Holland had pushed the new model inside the crammed elevator; catching it just as the doors closed and left the female out on the previous floor.

Books and briefcases were found in the elevator with other well dressed designers and assistances holding trays of coffees; all attempting to keep their work in good condition and away from spilling coffees. That only left the two of them pressed together; inches apart. Holland knew he would've taken a less crammed elevator... But that would've risked that annoying female following in after to the test floor-- Only designers and their specific models were allowed on the floor. It seemed like forever that they'd been standing; his head raised as he stared up at the ceiling of the elevator to mind his own business; keep himself from the awkward proximity. He could feel the young male's breath against him, how hot it was against his neck. It almost made him shudder. Finally that little beep of the elevator issued that it was time to get off to their floor; squeezing past many of the other designers and out onto the large floor. "You can have whatever you want. my other models are chicks, anyways." He commented, pushing past the large doors the led to the make-shift runway that was used to practice posture and certain walks with the designated clothes.

Hand still on the wrist, Holland tugged the male over until he reached his station; a door in large engraved letters that spelt out 'HOLLAND NOVAK' on it. What was behind the door was months and even years of his designs he created, many of which were never used to due his own self standards. "Some of them haven't been used... if something's too big or whatever, I can take it in.." The room was large, filled with on one side, the obvious dressed and female-related clothes while the other occupied his more daring side-- That belonged to the unisex and male designs. There were neat black leathered couches that were placed in front of a large mirror against the wall; Change rooms on either side of the room as well. Taking a seat, he sighed, resting his head on his palm. "Have at it."

o o c )) IT'S OKAY BABY ;D
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:32 am

"Wow, cranky much." Alex commented as he was dragged out of the room. He looked down at he very-bare chest, and thought about protesting against going out, but he didn't think it would really matter. He had a nice body, and if anyone was against him walking around shirtless, he could just blame Holland. When he was dragged out the door, almost instantly he heard the familiar footsteps of a certain lady. Oh, shit, she was still here? He wouldn't know what to say if she approached him, so he simply kept silent as he struggled to keep up with the angsty designer tugging him along.

Once they had escaped Cynthia in the lobby, and got into the over-crowded elevator, he found himself in a very awkward position. There were definitely too many people in there, for his was being pressed against Hollands chest, his face in the taller males neck. He didn't mind it, but he was sure the other people would mind if he gave int the temptation of nipping at Hollands neck, just for fun. So he pushed the temptation away, and hurried out of the elevator once they arrived at their floor. Once they reached Holland's Station, his eyes grew wide at all the clothes. He made all these? He didn't wait for the designers words as he walked over to the mens' clothes. He looked through racks upon racks of clothes, finding that he liked a lot in there. This guy really was talented. He pulled a few things out that he liked, which mostly consisted of black and red clothes, and swung them over one arm. Once he had a few items, he held pairs together to see which looked better. Eventually he came up with an outfit, and pulled on a shirt. It was black, with a red layer underneath. The sleeves and the torso-part were connected in a weird way, that looked rather flattering on him, and the ends of the shirt, sleeves and shoulder had military-looking buttons.

After pulling on a pair of tight dark pants, he walked over to Holland and took a seat right beside him on the couch. He placed a folded arm over the back of the couch, crossed his legs, and gave the designer a grin.

"Are these clothes real enough for you?" He spoke low, leaning in close, invading the other mans personal space bubble by waayyyy too much. He couldn't help it; they were alone in a room, and Holland was hot.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 am

He was just staring at himself in his own reflection, eyeing himself up and down in his own silence as he listened to the careful footsteps of his new model picking out his clothes as he searched the racks; the squeaking of each metal clothes hanger sliding along the poles that held his clothes up in a neat manner-- Unlike his office. Releasing a small yawn, he leaned back his head resting against the back rest momentarily before he felt the arm that smoothly slipped behind his head. He wasn't startled by it, and wasn't at all surprised. In a manner, he was sort of expecting it. Awfully strange for him to expect his model to invade his space... But normally that was an issue. Why wasn't it much of an issue now? He did whine like a girl, and complained about his.. Simple clothes. Holland's head rose and he turned to gaze at the male that was much more closer now; inches from his own face. He wasn't into that nervous reactions of close proximity; Nah that was high school stuff; he was over that. But he did know what Alex was doing, and it was quite amusing. Did he even roll that way? Or was he just dicking around? Okay, fine, fine. He wants to play like that? Fine. He'll play along, dick around with personal space. he must've have any if he invades his own...

A devious smirk curled up on those natural lips of his, leaning in until his lips were inches from the male's earlobe; breathing slowly. "It's not about how real the clothes are, Alex. It's how real the man is wearing them." He too spoke lowly, lips grazing the earlobe but not at all daring to go farther. And something that had gotten to him, maybe a little too into the moment, he squeezed the boy's thigh. Just a dick-tease move. Returning to his normal position he smiled; crossing his own leg in a more masculine matter as he stared at the two of them in the large mirror. The outfit seemed to only be tossed together in color coordinations, but it didn't matter. At least he was in some decent clothes; and this he was fine with-- As long as he didn't have to embarrassingly work with a model that was waltzing around in rags. "Got an agency, Alex?" he questioned, turning to face him; the devious sort of intimate act dropped as he spoke softly; but in a serious tone. "If not, then I'll have to go through some agencies... Can't have a stray model waltzing around now can I? Besides, we need make-up artists and hair stylists for you when you're on the runway... We don't support that. Your agency does." He murmured, turning to grab the clipboard of papers on the table full of his more recent designs; Designs that he was impressed with, but not at all had quite the motivation in making. "Now see here, this color of yellow..." He murmured, leaning in a bit to hold the clipboard between both of them. Holland tapped the paper, making quick alterations to the gender and clothing, more masculine and fit for unisex wear.

After his altering was finished, he slid the paper off the clipboard and handed it to the younger male, smiling faintly. "How's that?" he asked, beinf influenced by the small burst of motivation this young male had been giving him. It was almost weird, but he didn't judge the feeling. Just simply shook it off as it were nothing.

o o c )) Sorry I was getting dinner and shit ready sooo... Shhoooort 8D;;
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:33 am

[ ooc: You call that short? """"orz And sorry my guy is such a slut. xD ]

Holland didn't look, and didn't act like the stereotypical flaming homosexual, so Alex couldn't be so sure that he swung his way. Though there was the fact that he was a designer, and he had pretty much decided to hit on him based on that. There was nothing wrong with giving it a try, but he really wasn't expecting much. So it surprised him when the older man actually did do something. The other had also leaned in close; he could feel his hot breath on his ear, hear his low sensual voice. "Hnn." He made a barely audible sound as the man squeezed his thigh, his hand dangerously close to his crotch. So, he was taking the bait, then? He grinned and leaned forward to pull some sly moves of his own, but at that moment Holland decided to lean back. Alex's grin quickly formed into a frown; and all his ex-boyfriends called him a tease? He scoffed at the memory, but said nothing. He was glad that he knew that he had a higher chance of getting with the guy, at least.

"Yeah, I'm apart of the same agency as that other girl," He figured Holland wouldn't know who he was talking about if he used her real name, "but I just recently joined, so I'm not that influential yet. But my agency can supply all that, don't worry." Alex knew first hand that models got treated differently at their company based on their status. At the front of their agencies, they usually have a picture of their most popular model; at the moment Cynthia's pictures hung there. Once he finished this job, he would probably get a really big boost, and that would help a lot. He made a mental note to call his agency later and inform them of his job. It was usually up to the models to go out and scout for photoshoot or design model opportunities, and the agency would supply whatever they needed, and get a percentage of what their clients payed them.

Alex took a look at the clipboard that Holland held between the two. For some reason, he liked it. Even though it wasn't in one of his favourite colours (can you guess what they were?). He smiled down at the design, then looked up at Holland. "I think it looks good, but I don't know too much about design and whatnot." He had this image in his mind that designers studied different books all the time, and there were certain ways you could tell if a design was good or not. It was probably far from the truth, but that was just was he thought. "You've probably heard this a lot before, but you're really good." He said, referring to his skills as a designer. Of course his brain went in the total opposite direction.

"I mean, you're really good at designing... things..." He smiled cheekily, "I wouldn't know if you're that type of good. Yet." He murmured the last part, just for his own amusement.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 pm

"Good," he commented to the fact that the younger male had some sort of agency... Not like any agency wouldn't want to sponsor such a gorgeous body like Alex's. Did he just compliment the guy, anyways? Oh god. He did. What the hell was this all about, anyways? Well it didn't matter. It was done, anyways. Taking a moment to place the designs aside, he leaned back into the couch and released a tired yawn. Those stupid bags under his eyes; so evident that he hadn't been getting any sleep for what seemed like the past month. It was all just touched up concealer and make-up, but the thickness of the bags were able to be seen through even the best of make-up their company had sponsored. "Mnn. It's fine. Just need t'know if you're fine with wearing it or not. Some models are pesky little bitches. that nip pick and everythin' of mine. They don't like too bland or too bizarre... Well those bitches can go an' suck my dick for all that I give a fuck." He stated, not caring at all at how many times he'd just cursed.

However Holland turned, gazing at the other with an arched brow. Yeah, he heard it all the time. But not exactly in the manner the other put it. He hesitated before releasing a deep chuckle that sounded as if he'd been holding it for far too long. "Not good in that kinda' way? What're you tryin' to get at?" He questioned stupidly, only an act of course. But he knew very well what the younger male meant. Damn, he didn't even try this hard when he was that young.. Er, How old was he anyways? Was it considered pedophilia? "An' what do ya' mean, Not yet? What makes you think I'm an easy catch, anyways?" he leaned back farther on the empty side of the leather couch so his head was laying on the arm rest and his feet were up and propped gently atop of the boy's thighs. "Mnn, You're gonna' have to try a lot harder than that, Alex."

His eyes closed for just a moment as he crossed his legs, not giving a care at all as to what the other thought about him resting his legs on him or not. He just remained still, trying to think up of numerous designs he'd have to alter and re-create to fit the young male's body. That perfect body. "Oh and. You can take home some of the clothes too. I mean, you are my only male model so... You can have them all if you want. Not doing any good just sitting there on the racks... So yeah, Don't come to work in those rags of clothes. Wear my designs until you get a wad of cash to spend on something more appealing to your liking." It was obvious that Alex's favorite color combination was black and red... But that didn't mean he'd be aiming to make clothes in those colors. He'd have to suck it up if he was gonna be his model.

o o c )) ....Idk, I just ramble ramble. LOL
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Alex leaned back in the couch when Holland leaned away from him. "Mmm, as long as I get paid, I'll do anything. Don't have to worry about me being nitpicky," the younger male smiled, and looked down at the other when he put his feet onto his lap. He pulled his feet onto the couch, and crawled up Holland so that his face was hovering above the others, and his legs were on either side of his torso. He grinned down at his questions. "What am I trying to get at?" He laughed and dragged a hand up the designers thigh, brushing against his crotch lightly. He leaned down and breathed onto Holland's neck, licking his lips before smiling.

"I think it's obvious~" He gave the others thigh a small squeeze, much like what the other male had down earlier. He nipped and sucked at the designers neck, testing out different methods and areas to try and get him to make a sound. Meanwhile, one hand was roaming up his shirt, while another was exploring his hips. Holland had a nice body too, from what he could feel. Too bad there were so many clothes in the way. Though that could easily be fixed.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Designs and colors, they were all just apart of his everyday life as a designer, constantly thinking of new trend designs and color schemes; what'll impress and what'll make debut on the runways. He'd only actually been to a few shows that consisted of his tagline of clothes. It was hard to him, actually trying to make fitting clothes for females rather than males. But ever client he had for interview, every male client that came in just... Didn't fit in his 'perfect' category. And for some bizarre reason, his clothes seemed to fit Alex; not too tight or too big. Just right... It was as if they were MADE for him.

Soft blue eyes fluttered open as he felt that personal space of his invaded once more; this time much closer than a simple tease. Suppose he was serious about this. What more could he ask for in a fling? It was probably nothing too serious if the guy was askin' for something more than a relationship right off the bat... No, he wasn't going to go down that road again... What could be so wrong with a few quick fucks from an attractive partner anyways? Now this kind of relationship he didn't mind so much in. He was actually... Fond of it; since it'd been so long since had any sort of sexual intimacy with another. Taking in the moment, Holland rose his chin to allow further access to his neck; enjoying the sweet nips and bites he was receiving... His neck being quite the sensitive area for those talented lips of his. As if encouraging Alex, he rose a hand stroked the back of his exposed neck, his eyes fluttering closed as he sighed contently. As for that squeeze on his thigh, he shuddered; not at all realizing what a tease it was when he did it to the male. Or maybe it was just the fact that he was a little rusty on the lust subject.

Holland's legs rose slightly to allow more access in between his thighs; including that wandering hand he so willingly let invade his personal space and chest. His hands were warm, unlike his own that ere usually cold due to lack of proper winter attire and heating in his condo. He couldn't afford air conditioning in the summer or heating in the winter. It'd just end up on another large bill that he'd have to scrap the money for. One day, he'll have his name on brands everywhere... And he'll be the one living the luxurious life; instead of always on the verge of moving back into his office... Somehow, those teeth that nipped his neck set him off; a groan releasing from his lips in a faint pleasure that had been hidden for what seemed like an eternity. Who was this guy, invade and yelling all he wanted; whining and hitting on him like that? Was it his looks? Or just his touch? Maybe it was just his young age in general that got his body to react in such an unprofessional manner. But he enjoyed it. Holland couldn't say no; not when it was pretty evident that he needed this sexual release.
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:48 am

Alex bit down hard onto Hollands neck, enjoying the sounds that the older man made. He licked at the darkened patch of skin before blowing on it gently, leaving a permanent mark. Alex had tried to get with a lot of guys, but most of the time his antics went to waste. Contrary to common belief, sometimes picking out a gay guy to hit on was harder than he thought. A lot of the time he had come onto straight guys, and ended getting beaten up for being a creep. So at the moment, he was amazed that his tactics had actually worked, and that he was now leaning over an extremely attractive male, feeling him up. The models hand that was resting lightly on top of Hollands crotch, began to move slowly, grinning.

"It looks like you need a little help down there," Alex leaned down and whispered into the others ear, his hand rubbing the others obvious erection through the cloth of his pants, "I'll be happy to lend a hand..." He smiled at the line he just made, as his hand continued to caress the other and his lips left a trail of kisses from his neck up to his ear. He nibbled softly on Holland's earlobe as both his hands traveled down to his cross, unbuckling his belt slowly and teasingly. He reveled in the small sighs and uncontrolled shivers the male made below him. It felt so good to know that he was the one doing it to him, and that he had control of the situation. He grinned and started at the others pants, as his teeth and tongue continued to assault the mans sensitive parts of his ear.

[ ooc: This must be awkward for whoever else is reading this. ]
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:01 am

o o c )) LOL Yeah. But we won't go that far and hurt their virgin eyes. Peeping toms. D8<

He could already feel his skin, the small veins breaking under the skin and causing that hideous bruise he always found on his models... How disgusted he was with it, but in reality.. he had never actually received a hickey... But actually were the one to give it. And as hypercritical as it sounded, it felt damn good. His scarves would hide them for sure, so that actually wasn't a problem in the future. Listening to the younger, eager male, Holland purred. He tilted his chin upwards and pried those luscious lips from his neck to return the same brutal mark on his neck; using his tongue to lather the sensitive area before prying his own lips away-- All left but a trail of saliva. It'd been far too long since he ravished someone like that, devouring and throwing himself practically onto him. It was just pure, human instinct. However, the hand that was dangerously low and hovering over his obvious erection only caused him to smirk all the more. "I would like that... Don't mind me... I''ll just help myself..." he whispered, tilting his own head up to allow the male to do as he pleased. His own hands rose, lifting up the newly worn shirt until it revealed that beautiful chest of his again; toned and all. What were clothes, anyways? They just hid everything good underneath... Tossing off the shirt within seconds, his hands rose against to touch and feel his way around, looking and aiming for a certain sensitive point, something that would set off Alex. Something he could use against him in dominance, because he was for sure not going to be taken by someone younger than him. Not for the first time, at least.

Sighs and inaudible pants were escaping his lips, filling the dangerously quiet room as they continued in such a manner. Holland never let anyone touch him like this, so early in the relationship. Relationship? Well they were Acquaintances. Designer and model, maybe even more than just acquaintances after this session, maybe just sexual release partners. Oh he'd need that a lot. Maybe he wouldn't be such a pain in the ass to deal with. Maybe. Grabbing the male's face suddenly, he pulled him to his lips where he could continue to relieve the sexual tension he had bottled inside him, tongue delicately graving his bottom lip and sliding past them without any permission at all. Hell, like he even needed any. He was the superior one in charge, was he not? So hot and deep in the moment, he could feel the saliva trickle as he massaged and ravished the other's tongue; what felt so good only to stop completely as he heard the door burst open.

Fuck.

Opening his eyes, but not at all bothering to pull away, they shifted; to the blond women that stood with an expression of awe; she had stopped in mid sentence of 'wondering where Alex was'. At that moment, it didn't matter anymore. How close he was to this man, Alex. How daringly close his hands were to his length, or the saliva that were messily spread along each of their lips. Carefully, he pushed the young male down on the other side of the couch as he stood up and fixed himself; putting back on his belt. "Again, really?" He growled, this time much more upset than before when she barged in. "How stupid can you really be?! And the sad part is, that you're not even a natural blond! I can't even blame your roots! What the hell did I say about privacy? About bargin' in? Fuckin' women are all the same!" He continued, his voice hoarse and loud. Quite upset with the situation. But then again, who wouldn't be? "Just leave already! You don't have the job! Try a fuckin' 'gain! And get OUT! Sicka' seein' your face constantly in one day... Fuck," He growled, notice that the female stood there confoundedly. For a moment of silence, he slowly walked towards he and grabbed her wrist, tugging her outside the door as he pushed her along roughly into the elevator; The one sending her down to the main lobby. But Holland didn't return to his dressing room, just stood at the closed elevator, leaning until his head rested on the cold metal. Maybe her barging in was a good thing. He hadn't completely lost all self dignity to anyone that just came by offering him sex.

o o c )) I Hope that wasn't too much smutt in the second last paragraph... """"orz
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 pm

[ ooc: Lmao virgin eyes. Oh, they haven't seen the worst of it... ]

The model's breathing was slightly erratic; the soft pants and small sounds the two shared between each other turning him on to no end. Holland definitely wouldn't be the only one in need of release. A small sound escaped his parted lips as the other gave him a hickey in return; Holland's lips felt hot and wet against his neck, and that was only his neck. He could only imagine them somewhere else... Alex's own mouth parted from the mans ear when his shirt was taken off and thrown to the side; if his mind wasn't completely focused on sex, he would have wondered if the cranky designer minded his precious designs all over the dirty floor. He smiled, letting the designer roam his hands down the perfect curves of his body. Across his chest, down his subtly-toned abs, his lower abdomen...

He groaned, his hips jerking forward at the contact. Their erections brushed together as Alex's head was grabbed and pulled into a kiss. He usually avoided kisses; they were hot, steamy and felt absolutely amazing, but he felt they were something that only people in romantic relationships did. The male quickly forgot about those thoughts when Hollands tongue invaded his mouth, his tongue quickly joining with the others before battling for dominance. Small moans were muffled in his mouth, and his breathing turned heavy as he quickly ran out of air. That was quickly fixed when the sound of a door bursting open filled the room, and he was pushed back.

"A-Alex?!" The top model had returned yet again (how did she get on this floor?), her mouth agape. Alex stared wide eyed like a deer caught in headlights; though he usually didn't care about what people say, it was still startling to have someone suddenly come bursting in. He visibly relaxed when Holland got up, enraged, and pushed the girl back out the door for hopefully the last time. When the door slammed shut again, he exhaled a breath that he didn't realize he was holding in. The silver-haired male ran a hand through his disheveled hair, looking up at Holland. Things usually got awkward when they stopped halfway. For him, there was usually that silent question floating around in the air around them: Should they stop? Should they continue? It was hard to ignore the bulge in his pants that he was sure wouldn't go away as long as Holland was in the room.

"Sorry 'bout that," Alex apologized as he averted his eyes to the side, "Maybe I shouldn't have done that. If that was one of your co-workers instead of Cynthia, you could've gotten into a heap of shit..." His eyes slowly wandered across the room and back to the other, waiting to see what the other would do.

Last edited by Abel on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm

o o c )) I'd write much worse if I could, ohoh. As in, taking care of Alex, ohoho.

It was quiet. For much longer than he had actually expected it to be, but that was because he was busy racking his brain out for something to say; something so awkward for someone to have walked in onto. He was right, any sort of progressed relationships that designer and model weren't exactly allowed in such a place. There'd been rumors of it already happening; Models and designers having their way in the most skeptical places; bathroom, change room, offices, lobbies... Ahh, and he always thought they were just a bunch of horny sluts that didn't have the right state of mind to keep personal relationships and work seperated. Well, if you even consider quick fucks a personal relationship... But wasn't he about to actually do that himself with this younger male? It just seemed so wrong after the devious thoughts he'd been planning out; on what he was planning to do with the much younger male... Must bee at least five or six years younger. But what did that stop him, anyways?

Slowly turning around, he leaned his back against the door; in which was closed and actually locked this time. Well, not like it actually mattered now... "It's fine." He quickly brushed off. Holland pushed himself off the door and walked back around the couch; picking up the red shirt he'd actually tossed across the room. It wasn't like him to be so careless with his designs, but when you're caught up in such a moment with a gorgeous catch, who could care less about clothes? He shook out the res shirt, examining it further to see if he'd ruined such a successful design, finally handing it back to Alex after he approved of his own careful examinging. Maybe he should ignore the obvious quesions that still lingered, thickly, too. He could almost feel it. Stop or continue? Well, he made it clear that if he continued that his job could possibly be at risk... That's something he couldn't afford to gamble off so easily. However, it did take him quite the time to return the piercing looks the younger male was giving him the entire time. He knew he was looking for some sort of answer as to what they should do now. For now, he just returned the shirt to him and sat down on the couch beside the other. "We should get to work," He stated awkwardly. "Well actually... I should." There wasn't actually any sort of jobs a model could do, unless they were being called in for fitting... But what was there to fit for the other man? Was he just finding excuses to keep him hanging around?

Reaching into his pocket, Holland pulled out the small card with his contact information; cell phone and pager-- All that fun stuff. He handed it to Alex before he quickly rose. "You can uh, Go now if you want. There really isn't anything else you can do around here, anyways." As cold as it sounded, he tried everything he could not to make himself so sincear... But he was apologetic to the other man. It was partially his fault, too. It'd only be another six hours until he could leave, return to the small condo he called a home. Or maybe just spend another night in his office as he worked up various designs when he was far too distracted to do them at home. Well gee, it was obvious he'd have to stay another night at the office... He was bound to be distracted of invaded thoughts about the young model.
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Alex coughed into his hand, the atmosphere in the room was a little awkward. Probably more so for him than Holland; it was his friend that just walked in on them, after all. The friend that he had stolen this job from. He sighed and stood up, walking over to meet up with the other. He took the shirt from his hands, and then took a look at the card he was given. He smiled, glad he didn't even have to ask for a number this time. He knew it was just for professional purposes, but of couse his mind went straight past that.

The silverette held out the shirt infront of him, after pocketing the information card. He looked it over, wondering if he should actually put it on or not. With something else on his mind, and painfully tight pants, he tossed the shirt back onto the couch and smirked up at Holland. "I don't think I can go home right now... not in this condition..." Alex pressed himself up against the taller male and thrust his hips a little forward, indicating his condition. He gently rested his hands o Hollands shoulders, "so, I was hoping you could help me get rid of it really quickly."

Alex leaned up and gave the other a light kiss on the lips. The hands that previously rested on Hollands shoulders slid down his arms and onto his hips. "If you don't mind." He captured the others lips again, nibbling teasingly on his lower lip before deepning the kiss with his tongue.
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

That boy is a m o n s t e r ★ Empty Re: That boy is a m o n s t e r ★

Post  Holland Novak Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 am

o o c )) kay idc what other people think. they shouldn't be eavesdropping anyways. And if they have a problem, they can suck my dick, kay LOL <3

He was only inches from the door, just reaching out when he felt that slender body press against his own. He took in the moment, his hand still reached out and locked around the silver knob as he listened to the male's 'condition'. He just didn't want to give up, did he? Well then again, ignoring such an unpleasant condition just results in more of a painful condition than before. With a flick of his wrist, Holland locked the door and leaned back, his hands slowly raising to grope the other male's firm rear with a small but content sigh. "You're so persistent," He commented between the locked lips. "I actually hate persistent people, have you know..." The designer grinned, allowing that slick tongue to invade his mouth again. Well, okay. Maybe this one time it wouldn't hurt to get carried away by a man he hardly even knows... But again, what harm would it do, anyways? Now that the door was locked, they'd have a better reaction time for if anyone had any intentions on trying to barge in on them.

The hands still clasped around his rear reached around until they were quick at work at tugging and removing the buttons that held in the male's tight 'condition'. Once those tight fitting pants were loosed, Hollands hand slipped past the person defense of the male's boxers; squeezing the surprisingly hard length. Only surprising at just how turned on the male was by their heated kisses and light touches... Oh, but he hasn't even started on him just yet; so much to do within the hour; and by the looks of the male, things could go by disappointingly fast, or he could tease the hell out of the kid. Holland's lips slid from the male's mouth, circulating around the evident adam's apple on his throat. He kissed and suckled the thin layer of skin, leaving a fresh mark that would be much less hard to cover up; which excited him for some reason... Excited him that maybe people would ask who he'd gotten the love bites from. Would he dare say his name? would he brag about him to people who asked or his personal friends?

Pushing the thoughts aside, he used his other hand to lift the male up momentarily, nearly tossing him down on the couch as he quickly followed after to settle his hand back where it was; clasped tightly around the hard length. He stroked the shaft, thumb running over the slit teasingly as he took notice of the male's movements; how he reacted and the noises he made to the simple experimental touches.
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 am

Sometimes Alex wondered about himself. He knew he was hot- it was what landed him a job as a model, after all. Having an attitude helped as well. Though, sometimes he would wonder about his personality, and not his looks. Like, was he too forward, or too flirtatious? Was he not smart enough, or not humble enough? Would the qualities he lacked turn people off? Though, as the male gasped and sighed; as he was groped, marked, and kissed deeply, the thoughts seemed to fly away. Even though it could just be his charms and looks that pulled many men in, deep inside he still felt relieved every time someone would go past second base with him, because maybe they thought that he was a good person, rather than a good fuck. He wondered if his sexual habits were some weird form of self-reassurance.

"Nnn..." He let out an almost inaudible sound as the other took a hold of his length again, after the pair had migrated to the couch again. His hips bucked softly as the other ran his thumb along the slit of his length. The others experimentally slow touches were driving him crazy. Through half-lidded eyes, he stared up at the other with a slightly fierce glare. "If you don't hurry up, I swear I'll force you to take care of it another way." He was usually patient, but his patience wore thin when he was in need of release.

[ ooc: Rambling for the first paragraph. 8D ]
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:46 pm

o o c )) Hurray for sex.

There was a light chuckle that escaped his lips, all too amused by the male's choice of words. He seemed much needier than he was... Well he was younger, most likely tempted at every man that was probably straight. The odds of a straight man giving into a gay one is slim to none... He was straight, wasn't? ...Maybe was? What the hell. Whatever, not like it actually mattered at this point; since his hands were down his pants. And he couldn't say he wasn't fairly hard from the experience, either. Listening to the small noises, pants and sighs that the other released, he finally leaned down and tugged the pants further off until his pelvis was fully exposed; the dark briefs indicting the far much more harder length through the thin cloth. "You've already forced me back," He commented, leaning in to lightly bite on the male's length through the cloth. His gaze returned the other's and his lips only curled into a further more of a smile. "I'm going to have my way with you for as slow as I possibly want... So you better get used to it, kid." Holland just smiled, fingertips sinking past the waistband of the male's briefs; teasingly and purposely tugging them off at a painfully slow pace. Just to piss him off, maybe even get him a little edgier.

It didn't take him that long to actually remove the cloth due to his own growing 'condition' he'd need to take care of later-- after he took care of Alex, of course. Fingers wrapped gently around the length, he focused on the most sensitive parts of the shaft; known from experience of his own, he tested the theories out. Carefully stroking and rubbing the length, he purred, eyes curiously gazing to take quick glimpses of the male's expressions; and how he reacted to each one. Everytime he had a positive jerk from the known ectacy he'd caused, he'd only continue working on the shaft; thumb rubbing in a circular motion to keep the male still interested. Though, without warning, Holland dipped down and sealed his lips around the tip of Alex's length. His tongue flicked and grazed the slit, the taste of bitter pre-cum staining his taste buds. He didn't seem to mind too much about the flavor, but he didn't favor it either. It was just a strange taste; and the texture was almost like a watered down sugar. Except it wasn't sweet in the least. Pushing the thoughts aside, his hand slid lower down the shaft to allow the length to proceed further into his mouth; teeth carefully grazing the sensitive skin to experiment on how far he could actually push the younger male; to what extents he was willing to go. This whole 'sucking cock' thing wasn't that bad, he seemed pretty good at it. The more pre-ooze that leaked from the slit on made it much more easier, and slick to slide his talentful tongue around the sensitive length; almost feeling it pulse from just how hard the male had been throbbing. This, for some reason just turned him on more, fighting back his own desperate erection from possibly taking the young male then and there-- No preparations.

Holland pulled back from the length with a light popping noise, purposely leaving the male's length as hard as could possibly be to... Tend to himself. He wasn't just going to sit there the entire time taking it; not in his dressing room and on his couch that is. His mouth reached Alex's, tangling and fighting back against the younger male's tongue as he positioned himself in a straddling position. Stupid tight pants, they always sucked when it came to hard ons'. But he never expected to get on at his job, being surrounded by idiot models and people in general that pissed him off. A small buck came from his hips, their pelvises pressed together and rubbing for the needed friction between their bodies. Sighs of his own came from his very lips, continuing that slow pace of bucking and rubbing; giving it a sort of illusion of taking the younger male.
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiccan Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Hollands was good. Better than he expected, at least. Of course, since they were both guys, the older man must have known what felt good where. But god damn it. The man had his flustered, and bucking his hips with every well-placed touch, but he was going so god damn slowly. If he wasn't currently sucking him off, he would seriously sit up and punch the guy for making him go through this. Everyone else he had been with always did what he told them to (which was usually something along the lines of, "skip the fucking foreplay and let me fuck you already.")

"You're such a-aaah," A buck of the hips, "god damn bastard." He could feel himself leaking pre-cum already, and flushed in embarrassment. He swore he had more endurance than this; or maybe time just flew by quickly and he simply didn't notice. He brought a forearm up to slightly cover his cheeks; this wasn't a look suited for him. The feeling was amazing though- he'd never actually gotten a blow job before, since it would usually be him doing it, and he cursed himself for all those times he told those guys to 'skip the foreplay'. What the fuck was he thinking?

Alex let out a sigh and jerked his hips up; he was close. His hand over his face fell to the side to grip onto the cushions of the couch. He realized he wasn't doing anything at the moment, but what else was there to do? When Holland was done, he would just flip them over and fu-- He felt Holland pull his mouth away; the feeling of being engrossed by such a warm cavern just... suddenly vanishing. He looked down at the other, ready to set off on a rant, but he quickly found Hollands lips on his. He could slightly taste the odd taste of himself as their tongues locked and danced, but he could honestly care less at the moment. He groaned when the much needed friction between them started, and he started bucking his hips up to meet Hollands eagerly. His clothing was really pissing him off, so he quickly brought his hands up to discard them. He pulled away from the kiss for a moment to remove the others scarf, sweater, shirt (what the fuck was with all his clothing?), and finally his pants. Since the other was straddling him, he would have to get up to take them off, so he simply pulled them down the others hips slightly.

Alex then pulled Hollands head down by the neck and kissed him again, for some reason feeling like every second away from him was a waste of breath. He thrust his hips up harder, the friction way better now with the others stupid pants out of the way.

[ ooc: Is it just me or was that really crappy? ]
Wiccan
Wiccan

Back to top Go down

Post  Holland Novak Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

o o c )) THAT WAS GREAT, YO. But I more or less rambled after taking Alex, LOL. Oh well. D:

It was almost a surprise to him that the eager male began to rid each layer of clothing with quite the amount of speed. He simply watched, lightly chuckling as he wiggled his way out of his sweater and shirt; also lifting himself momentarily to tear off his tight pants and designer boots. When Holland lowered himself back to heavily grind against the exposed pelvise, a more contenful sigh escaped his lips. He was enjoying this... What reason should he be having doubts about his sexuality anyways right now? He was about to finally get a piece of pleasure; sex-- In what felt like ages, years possibly. A real stress reliever, too. Hmm, This could be more of a benefit. When he was pulled back in that intoxicating kiss, his hands rose to cup his cheeks; slowly sliding down his neck and chest until they reamined on his hips. He lifted his hips for a harsh buck; pulling back with a messy trace of saliva running past his lips. This wouldn't do; He could barely contain himself any longer. Tearing off his boxers, he threw them somewhere he'd probably have trouble finding later; taking a hold of his hips again. Preperation was a chore, maybe he could withstand the pain? Screw it; Like he cared for going slow any longer anyways.

Sweat beaded down his forehead, and even began to develope around his chest as he readied himself; position himself. just abover the other. A hallow chuckle emitted from Holland's lips and he leaned down to bite his lip, gently suckling it. With a harsh buck of his hips, he pressed pasy the younger male's tight ring with a low hiss. Tight, very tight... Much different from women, to be exact... Strange but so tight and engulfed in such a feeling he couldn't describe. Just wanted... more of it. Holland panted lightly as he had enough patients to give the other a moment to adjust before retracting, only to buck further in with his second thrust. Without preperation, there'd have to be a reason to go slow, sadly. A hand leaned down, lifting the younger male up by his neck as he connected hs lips with the other's; bitting and nipping in a much needed manner; as if he wasn't occupied enough. The hand slid down his chest , teasingly running over his firm pecks as they soon rested on his hips once more; lifting and thrusting at a much easier pace when he was slightly elevated. But there was that tinge of guilt. An perhaps the intentional feeling of possible rape if the younger male was screaming out in agony from his impulsive thinking. The tinge of guilt he had for possibly future plans of taking the young male whenever the fuck he wanted. This was more, something different and new to him, as if there wasn't enough of the feeling. Much different from the 'love' he had for his past female model. Stupid guilt, Why did he had to have a conscience.

"....You... Alright?" Holland asked. Damn it. That guilt really got to him. It was his dressing room. His clothes. His ass to fuck. Why should he feel guilty for taking possibly ass virginity from a young male with too much pride? Somehow Alex seemed to remind him a lot like himself when he was younger... Maybe that's why he was more than a little attracted to him; have more than a need to take him.
Holland Novak
Holland Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum