Scorched Earth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:55 am

Tzu finally realized what it was the alien in front of him was saying, "Ah, companions I assume. Well then, sir, what's the next course of action?" Out of habit, he stood 'at attention'.

The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Seth Kullen

Post  Vilkas on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:58 am

"The best course to take at the moment would be to see the most recent colony that disappeared"

Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:59 am

Tzu grunts an affirmitive, "Provide me with a crew and a destination, I'll provide the transport, as per our agreement. Shall I prepare the ship for the arrival of said crew?"

Pausing for a moment, he looked to the alien with concern. "I sense...hesitation, if not confusion. Perhaps we should check the market for any form of mercenary, or start asking which of the locals can provide the necessary services?"

The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Seth Kullen

Post  Vilkas on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 am

"Eh! Oh. Good idea" Seth replied. He wasn't used to being in lead.

Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 am

Tzu turns down the hall of the library, walking out in the direction of the market. "First and foremost roles that must be filled are engineering and medical. Perhaps we may find a hireling or two over by the market, last I heard there was an uncommon species utilizing their kind as mercenaries or soldiers-for-hire. As for you, perhaps a talented medical officer may be here studying the anatomy of foreign species?"

The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Seth Kullen

Post  Vilkas on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 am

"I'll start looking... for that very specific person" Seth replied

_________________
Chester come to school and said,
"Durn, I growed another head."
Teacher said, "It's time you knowed
The word is 'grew' instead of 'growed.'"

- Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends
avatar
Vilkas

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : On my ass

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 am

Tzu nods, turning about on his feet and heading out of the library.

Turning down a few halls, he eventually found the elevator. Stepping inside and tapping a few buttons, he soon felt the machine move downwards for roughly six seconds before making a soft *ding* noise and watching the doors open.

He stepped out of the machine, stepping into the loud market. Over in the corner, he saw one salvage store, one building with a few strange creatures crowded around a rather busted-up engine part, and a small restaurant in the immediate area.

He walked down a few steps into the clearing, looking about at each of the locals curiously.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Tetraval

Post  evan..relic on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 am

Tetraval shook his helmeted head, "Are you quite serious?" His tone calm and somewhat odd to be coming from the black suited individual, "That is NOT how you put that thing back together."

The alien that was overseeing it laughed, "I'd like to see you try."

Tetraval chuckled as he took a few tools from a pouch on his hip and began working, "Watch and learn."
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 am

Tzu's senses caught wind of the little argument, looking over to the suiting alien alongside another species he didn't know of. Tzu walked over, two of his arms held 'at ease' behind him, the other two at his side.

He watched the suited one work away at the strange metallic shape they were working in on silence, taking a few mental notes on the alien's activity.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Tetraval

Post  evan..relic on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:40 am

It didn't take long for Tetraval to repair the part. Putting away the tools, he looked at the flabbergasted mechanic, "There. Now be gentle with it and it won't give you anymore trouble."

Walking out of the shop, he spotted the alien watching him, but he ignored it, he wanted to get to the library as soon as possible.
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 am

Tzu turned to watch the alien walk past, considering calling after him before deciding against it, instead turning about and looking about the market again.

(You can have Tetraval meet Seth in the library whilst I have Tzu here to meet Tom/Amanda/Cory's character)
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Neshim

Post  Stonewing on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:30 am

"Well how about this, I'll let you have that old human internal combustion engine for about 800 credits. Sound good? Because thats the price I give everyone" said Neshim, talking to some sort of toad-like humanoid.

"Well then get out of my fathers shop before I reconsider hunting you down" Neshim replied to the disrespectful toad thing, ejecting his claw and sharpening it with a ruby.
avatar
Stonewing

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : somewhere in the void

http://roleplayingmovement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Tzu noticed yet another mechanic over to the side, this one looking a bit more...physically capable than a few of the others nearby. Approaching the strange alien, who seemed rather busy sharpening some form of biological weapon, Tzu spoke neutrally, "Greetings and salutations. You seem like a physically capable and even otherwise capable mechanic. Do you know anyone in particular who may be willing to provide mechanical services, if not more, on a ship destined for one of the colonies that have undergone the strange disappearances lately?"

(Nope. No subtlety with this one, at times anyway)
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Tetraval

Post  evan..relic on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:16 am

Tetraval climbed into the elevator and hit the button. Once the doors closed, he looked at the small computer on his wrist, it contained all of the information he had on humans and their fabled home world Earth, he hoped that he could finally finish his work.

With a ding, the elevator doors opened to the library, stepping out, he immediately went to one of the terminals to do a search of the material here.
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Neshim

Post  Stonewing on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am

"Well, if you don't mind having a space waster kind of traveller, Ithink we can work out a deal. Whad'dya say, want a yautja travel buddy?" replied Neshim, trying to figure out what he was talking to. "Also, what's your budget?" he added.
avatar
Stonewing

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : somewhere in the void

http://roleplayingmovement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tetraval

Post  evan..relic on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Tetraval sat down at one of the tables littered about the place, he was concerned, there was information that he was missing and it didn't seem to be in this place.

He toyed with a small stun taser at the waist of his suit, he only used it for self-defense, but something had him on edge. Looking around, he tried to locate the source of his paranoia but couldn't.
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 am

Tzu nodded once, "So long as you are unwilling to attack your fellow crew members, you are welcome aboard our ship. As for budget, we are unsure. We have little-to-no credits at the moment, however we could promise you a share of any form of loot or treasure along the way, even if so little as the possessions on the corpse of a fallen opponent.

So what say you, 'yautja'? Are you willing to travel with us?"
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Neshim

Post  Stonewing on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm

"I accept. Though I must prepare for my leave. Tell me your port number and time of departure. I will find my way from there. By the way, I'm Neshim" replied the hulking yautja.
avatar
Stonewing

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : somewhere in the void

http://roleplayingmovement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 am

Tzu chuckled lightly, "Fair enough. Port E325-A, departure time is likely in the next hour or two, depends on how many colleagues arrives."

"We will mention before we depart, it has been interesting meeting you, Neshim. As for introductions, we are Tzu'Dezza. We would exchange a friendly handshake, but we fear your physical ability may accidentally cause you to rip ours off," he said with another chuckle, turning about on his feet and walking back into the market.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Neshim

Post  Stonewing on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well don't be a stranger tzu. I'll see ya then" replied Neshim as the new colleague left his sight. He then proceeded to the inside of his shop to tell his father the news.
avatar
Stonewing

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-04-28
Location : somewhere in the void

http://roleplayingmovement.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tzu'Dezza

Post  The Family God on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:41 am

Tzu turned down the market, once more looking for any sort of individual that might stand out. Short of calling out to see who would be willing to 'apply', he figured there wasn't much else he could do besides look for those who didn't seem to fit.
avatar
The Family God

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Tetraval

Post  evan..relic on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:08 am

Tetraval leaned back in his chair, "Kinda wishing something would happen, maybe something that would lead me to more information about humanity." He sighed, as if something like that would ever happen.
avatar
evan..relic

Posts : 2560
Join date : 2010-10-14
Age : 23
Location : -_- Why do you want to know?

Back to top Go down

Re: Scorched Earth

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum